AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 YELLOW PIGEONS 100% CLEAN 4 SALE IN NYC

Real Name
    Brian

Default Re:5 YELLOW PIGEONS 100% CLEAN 4 SALE IN NYC

In Hector's defense, I did not see him publicly trash Cary, unless it took place on another thread.

BUT, there was obviously some private communication going on there between Cary and Hector. It's good that it came out because these fish were advertised as "quaranteed, debugged and excellent breeding stock"

BUT...
    [quote author=CARY_GLdiscus link=board=13;threadid=10546;start=0#110638 date=1056293413]
    I cannot sell these fish ,cannot even give them away. HECTOR GARCIA IN NYC..
    [/quote]

Sorry, sounds a little misleading and kind of like passing the buck, or 175 of them...

Jason is absolutely correct. Even with low maintenance discus need the proper environment and care.

I bought some discus from Cary in January and they became sick due to poor water quality from my water company. I did not ask Cary's for help or advise but he found out anyway and called me constantly and was there almost every day for weeks and even months. I followed his advise and my discus are now at about 5" and very healthy.

My advise: Next time follow the advise of DA MAN!!!

Brian

HERES MY YELLOWS FOR SALE .And they are eating hikari bloodworms/ brine shrimp.

Looks like a case of " I want something for nothing" To me.
    So now you say there fine Hector? Then why were you looking to get something from Cary?
    People try to take advantage of a kind heart. Thats all i see here.
    Shame, shame.
    "Cant even give them away".... so i quess ill try to sell them for 175 dollars?
    Come on...........
    Sorry to say, but BUSTED
    Car 54 where are you?
    Just the facts Man.
    JMO, Matt

Registered Member

Hector
    I agree with every else, your totally off base complaining about someone who sold you fish when you were the guy taking care of them.

With that said though I will give you $150 for the fish if you will meet me half way . I live in Dutchess County about 1 1/4 hours from NYC.

Let me know where you live and we can fiqure out a halfway point.
    Later
    kevster

Sold today,how can you people write so much crap about me,when only like 4 people know the truth here 2 MEMBERS from this board Me and CARY.All you other Cary nut sac huggers need to hear my side of story before you make judgement on me.None of you people really know me but im not ignorant to call CARY 4 months later about this.My side will be posted on another thread today.

Registered Member

:

Must of struck a nerve. :P
    Hecktor, ive been called alot of things, by alot of people, but that is a first. LOL
    So in all fairness, let hear your side. You have the chance to say what ever you like.
    Alls i see so far is your not happy with them, so you first try to get your money back, when that doesnt work, you sell them as Great Breeding Stock. Well, if there so great, why are you trying to get your money back from Cary??
    Come on man, tell your side please.
    Matt

Registered Member

What a bunch of crap . uke:
    Why don't you stop this thread Al or are we waiting for this guy to slowly bleed to death .

We would not let one of our discus suffer this much .

I have seen this happen before on a bulleten board and after six months it was no more.
    He is allowed his opinion what ever it might be
    just as I am .
    IMO I THINK YOU HAVE ALOT TO LEARN AND SHOULD DO MORE READING HERE AT SIMPLY INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THE ADVISE OF 1 YEAR DISCUS EXPERTS.

Expert advice from a less than one year discus keeper

Fisheyes :lurk:

#1 CARY SENT ME WRONG ORDER ON SATURDAY,WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO LEAVE THEM IN BOX AND SHIP THEM OUT ON MONDAY.THEY WOULD DIE.

#2 I WAS NICE ABOUT THE WRONG ORDER THING AND DECIDED TO KEEP THEM INSTEAD OF WHAT I ORDERED

#3 I ALSO GOT IN THE ORDER A ORIENTAL RED AND IT CONSTANTLY WAS SHOOTING WHITE FECES OR HEX NOT SURE,I DECEIDED I HAD NO TIME FOR THIS AND GAVE IT TO A BREEDER FRIEND HERE IN NEW YORK.

#4 CARY TELLS ME THAT THEY EAT EVERY THING INCLUDING BEEFHEART ,BUT EVER SINCE I GOT THE YELLOW PIGEONS ALL THEY ATE WAS HIKARI BLOODWORMS.HE INSULTS MY BEEFHEART MIX,MEANWHILE ALL MY OTHER DISCUS LOVE MY
    BEEFHEART MIX.HE TELLS ME THAT WHAT AM I FEEDING THAT WATTLEY CRAP.

#5 ALL THEY EAT IS HIKARI BLOODWORMS,SO IF THEY ARE EATING WHY SHOULD I TREAT.THEY ARE STILL USED TO THE CBW CARY FEEDS THEM,ITS BEEN ROUGH ROAD TRYING TO GET THEM TO EAT MY FOODS,EVEN UNTIL I SOLD THEM TODAY ALL THEY EAT IS HIKARI BLOODWORMS.

#6 THE ORDER TOOK PLACE THE WEEK BEFORE HE LEFT TO FLORIDA,NOT 4 MONTHS AGO LIKE HE STATED.

#7 I LET CARY KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE NOT EATING A VARIETY OF FOODS LIKE HE SAID IN THE BEGGINING AND HE RECOMMENDED TO LEAVE THEM ALONE IN HIGH HEAT FOR A FEW WEEKS,THEY WOULD ADJUST OR COME AROUND .THEY NEVER DID.

#8 IM NOT TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING,I WAS ONLY CONVEYING MY ANGER TO CARY ABOUT THIS PRIVATELY.

LAST THANK YOU MATT FOR YOUR DISPLAY OF RESPECT,I DONT MEAN TO INSULT THE PEOPLE THAT BAD MOUTH ME ON THIS THREAD,BUT I NEVER GOT TO TELL MY SIDE OF STORY SO HOW CAN YOU JUMP ON ME LIKE THAT.I DONT WANT JACK FROM YOU CARY,I SOLD THE FISH AND LOST MONEY BUT I LEARNED NEVER TO BUY FROM ANY YOU INTERNET DISCUS IMPORTERS OR BREEDERS CONNECTED TO THIS BOARD.

Registered Member

Hector,

I can't honestly say I have hugged Cary's nutsac nor do I know him even but if I do can I get some free/discounted discus? : :P

Tom

attached is a pic of a pair that was given to me.....any chance they will breed for me??!?!?!?!?!?...

Registered Member

So Are You the one schooling Hector? Cause it sure sounds like it from Your post!

Do You really Know The whole story?

FISHEYES,
    What are You saying? I do not understand At All!
    I tryed helping Hector Many times He refuses To use Meds Or believe Hex Or Spiro can happen during Shipping.

Anyways Here is My story. First Hector orders 10 1" fry at $10 each for a total of $250 with shipping. Needless to say Hector gets the wrong order Because of My Foolish mistake! Instead of 1" fry Hector ends up with 6 Golden yelows at $65 each 2.5"and a 6" leopard at $150 each Proven Male for a total of
    $540 without shipping!

Hector Emails Me saying am Da- man and 1" my A$$!
    Anyways I call Hector ASAP to Tell him he has the wrong Order!
    I ask hector can he ship them Back? He said NO Never Did it before. Then I say lets Make this easy! I ask Him Do You like the Discus I sent You? And He said Ya! I say fine keep them.

Also Hector is kind of Right! it was 2 weeks before I went to FL not 4 months. Anyway after a week he tells Me all is well But the Male Leopard.

He said he is not eating and is pooping white. I tell him to raise the heat and add metro. I also tell him big Discus do not ship aswell and may take a few weeks to start eating good again. I also tell him what he might be seeing is stomach lineing not hex. he tells Me I do not use meds and will not
    treat sick discus!

I say hector You only had the discus for 1 week try the heat and metro! He tells Me again NOway! I will sell him to a friend
    Before I treat. So from that I ask how the Yellows are doing and he said great! They are eating and doing well I will keep them. Then he goes on to tell Me how all his other Discus are sick and he plans to sell them off because he refuses to treat sick discus.

Believe Me I tryed to help and teach him but he only blammed Me in a strong Manner. I don't Ned to sell Discus here or anywere I do it for the love of the Fish Nothing else.

Takecare
    Cary Gld

Well Till this date I just got his email that I posted above 3 days ago.

If You cannot see whats happing Here then Shame on You!
    I did What I needed to Do But hector did Not.

Now put that in Your Pipe and smoke it!

P.S ALSO YOUR BEEFHEART IS CRAP ITS LOADED WITH MORE fat THEN FOOD! I WOULD'ENT EAT IT EITHER! uke:

OK Gents,
    I've read about enough on this.

I think you've both had enough opportunity to air your grievances. If you feel you need to continue this, please do so via IM.

RandalB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123