AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: on my own

Registered Member

Default Re:on my own

Kimmy,I don't know both sides of the story,but...Yea there is always a BUT, in my opinion..NOTHING is more important than family...my parents an I always fought over some silly thing or another,so I joined the Air Force as soon as I got out of high school,just so I wouldn't have to live at home...4 yrs away was a good thing ,at least for me,I grew up a lot....We got back together and my folks we always people I could turn to if I had problems...sadly my mom passed 10 yrs ago and my best friend,my dad,passed last yr..so now I can only talk to them in my prayers,not quite the same.
    Try to get someone to talk to,see if maybe family services has a councilor (sp) you can talk to,or they may know of another service...if you are planning on going away to college that will cure some of your trouble as you will be away for most of the yr.It is real hard to try to give advice on the boards cuz like I said we don't know both sides,but I would say...try to work things out or at least keep your options open... Good luck with what ever you choose...
    Oh I also am a big Potter and gang fan...only took 2 days to read the 5th book,in fact I just read it again....great books for young and young at heart...
    Keep your head up kiddo.

Mench

Registered Member ReeferKimberly's Avatar

Default Re:on my own

update:
    i'm home. only another year and a half then yay i'm out. I HAVE MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS! i'll show a pic. I love this guy soooooo much i cannot see myself with anyone else ever. The other night i was talking to him on the phone and asked to talk to his friend and he said "hey paul, my wife's on the phone, she wants to talk to you!" how adorable is that! we seem to just fit together and i cannot think of anything else. this is the guy i wanna marry. oh my god, it's so fast, but i could marry him tomorrow. he just got out of the marines three weeks ago, he was stationed at pamls 29 but lives only 4 blocks from me, his name is david, just turned 21 yesterday (happy birthday to him)...and he is absolutely wonderful. here he is oh yeah he looks sad/pissed...thats not the norm lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12