AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Best Source for German Blue Rams and Panda Cories and Cardinal Tetras

Gold Member FischAutoTechGarten's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter

Default Best Source for German Blue Rams and Panda Cories and Cardinal Tetras

This is not Discus related (well slightly, the German Blue Rams will inhabit my 120gallon planted Discus Aquarium), but I wanted to ask here because there is such a wealth of knowledge on this board with regards to quality breeders and stock.

Just as there are Quality Discus Breeders, surely there are Quality breeders of the Blue Ram (German strain) and the Panda Cory (I've seen some very dirty Pandas lately...not the clean ones I used to see years ago) and Cardinal Tetras (realize they are near impossible to breed, but some are doing it, at the very least I'd like a clean source for the Cardinals). Just curious. If I cannot locate a good breeder, then I'll bring some back from Henry at The Fairy Lake Discus store in San Francisco when I go there in September.

Default Re:Best Source for German Blue Rams and Panda Cories and Cardinal Tetras

OdwyerPW,
    Contact Paul Jasek (Goes by Paulio here on simply). I recently got a nice batch of Rams (wild) and Cardinals from him. The wild rams are nicer than any Germans I've ever seen and I've never lost a Cardinal from him either.

I think he might have some Panda Cories right now too. I bought a bunch of nice Paleatus cories from him a couple of months ago.

He's definately worth an IM if you are looking for some nice Rams and Cardinals...

RandalB

Registered Member

Default Re:Best Source for German Blue Rams and Panda Cories and Cardinal Tetras

i believe i saw some rams at GLD when i was there a few weeks ago