ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Canadian Connection

Default Re:The Canadian Connection

LOL! Sorry Jim! The pic looks really good on my 21"! ;D

I never visit this section. Never knew there are so many Aussies out there. 72 pages!!!. Probably will take the shy Canucks years to catch up.
    J.

Hi Smokey, well am i the first aussie to visit????? We'll have to start having some fun with you canucks.

Did i tell you smokey, that my 2 blue turqs have paired up and laid eggs???? No wrigglers first time, im moving them into their own tank on the weekend so hopefully after a few more goes they'll get it right.

i cant believe the change in the male blue turq, he was the most timid in the tank and now hes bossing everyone around, my big PB was the boss, but not anymore. Oh well, when i move the pair Pidge can be the boss again. Also, my lyretail mollies have had 2 more lots of kids, female just keeps giving birth!!! but hopefully in the near future ill have discus fry.

Kerry

Kerry!! and Ping!! you guys came to canada. cool. now get over here to my house.
    Jimmy.thats the second aussie thread. there was aussie aussie aussie and now aussie aussie aussie 2. the first one had 79 pages. if you ever feel the need to go downunder..just drop in for a visit. I'll see you there. lol.

hey Pril,

are gonna dedicate yourself to the canadian section or are you still an canaussie????

Kerry

LOL Kerry....i am "canaussie" . im like a faithful ole dog...
    i thought i better pop in....seeming you guys travelled to canada. lol.

Registered Member

BIG HELLO to all my Tim Horton's Donuts eating Canuck friends! ;D

Registered Member

Ahhh....Canadian Corner....this is more like it!!

I'm in Ontario...just go as far south as you can without crossing the border and that's me! I've got a total of 19 discus...a few adults, but mostly juveniles...PBs, Royal Blues??, several others that I can't seem think of at this moment...I've also got several kinds of cichlids that I've been breeding...I'm up to 23 tanks!...I'm also working on rebuilding my fishroom as some of you know! :P

The place I get my fish(so far) owes me 6 discus...he's got some snakeskins?? in quarantine(they're sick) if they get over it he told me I can have my pick...are snakeskins a nice strain or should I wait for another type?

Good to finally have our own little area!! Good idea Smokey and ron!!!

James

Do you know how many Jim and James in Ontario alone. It seems like most of the discus nuts in Ontario are James or Jim. How do the Aussies know about Tim Horton donut? That's the only coffee I drink. They don't have much selection like other outlets. It's to order at drive through. small, medium and large coffee. and that's all. Some of them need a university degree to order. special cream ands sugar. Too complicated for a simple mind like me.
    Jimmy.

Registered Member

GLAD to have every body here. So much easier to let others know what is going on , here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH !!

Jimmy, would you say this is a blue diamond[?]. It is ~ 3 months[?] old.

Smokey

Thats not your discus Smokey! It cant be! I mean you can actually see the discus! LOL! ;D

Well I havent got much to say this morning - im doing my duty jumping from Australia to Canada.

Kerry

Registered Member

OK just had to jump in and say hi to my fellow canadians.

Real Name
    Rod Lewis

Hi Canada

Geez it's cold in here....brrrrrrrrrr, who left the door open??

Great idea Ron starting this thread, hope it works for you guys like it does for us aussies. Great way to get to know each other.

I'll drop by to say hi and make sure you guys don't get too rowdy.

Canada is on my wannado list, maybe one day!! April is always teasing me with great photos and stories about canada.

Rod

Smokey: That's look like a 3 years old blue diamond with that angle shot. ;D ;D. It's hard to tell how old with no comparison of his size. I've just got some small Autums. Aggressive little bugger. The smallest one only about 1" is the most aggressive who's terrorizing the whole tank full of Angels. Even the big 4" Scalare have to stay away from him. I'll put him with the Flowerhorn to fix him up if he keeps doing that. I beleive you bred them before. Do you have any pictures to show me. It seems like no one has any success breeding them for the last few years. Those who documented were Puruvian Wild Scalare which looks very similar to Autum.
    Jimmy.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast