ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you recommand a quiet water pump

Default Re:Can you recommand a quiet water pump

Angel, I see you're babysitting some of JimmyL's fish. What's the point of putting a wet/dry system in for the Discus if you're only looking after these fish for a month? Are you related to JimmyL? Is your middle name JimmyL? Just kidding.

Dave: Good work. In fact, I'm using his computer.we have been friends for over 10 years. I'm an Angel fish breeder. He's in for discus. A group of discus breeders are renovating all their fish rooms with the help of a professional reef tank installer. I have all his fish while his room is being renovating and then it will be my turn after they are all done. We're shifting fish from one to another. I have lots of disagreement the way they are keeping discus eventhough I'm a beginner. They manage to get all their equipment before the store put them away for winter. Actually I was the last one to decide to have it done free of charge by Jimmy's group. I will be keeping some of his fish. He will be keeping some of my Altums trying to breed them. Hahaha Good luck is all I can say.
    Angel

I can breed anything you failed. You'll see some babies next year. ;D
    Jimmy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12