Hey buddy
    Anyone know how to get or has the top wild RSG like this wild male
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/fukuyama/...0of%20WR19.htm
    and proper priced,please drop me a e-mail

my e-mail adress is www.mail2000.com.tw
    thanks in advance! 8)

Lee

Default Re:Japan Wild discus

It's not that I think that a pigeon discus look nice. There are lot of fish that look very nice. I have also breed this fish and the solid types. You have to if you want to sell fish.

Well someone develop a strain that have a light colour body. And the fry don't find the body. You have to use foster parents. Or develop a solid discus. When this fish get sick have way to show the stress bars or get dark. The beginner doesn't se this and fish dies.

Maybe that's an improvement when it's come to colour. But all this inbreeding/crossing/etc we get fish have hard to swim, reproduce. Etc.

Understand that I not that idealist. I like discus and think it's fun. And I'm not 100% in my opinion. It's hard to write, you get so much miss understanding compared with talking.

In Sweden we have a lot of importers of fish. They talk about theirs quality and expensive discus. They have never breed a discus and don't understand how hard it's is to breed a good discus. Then this 15 years old boy comes to the store and want to sell some discus. And the first thing this importer its bad discus not hottest line will not sell. How will that help the next generation of discus breeders or the hobby?

Or if I have a F1 discus that I have work hard to produce. I know that this fish don't ever compare with well know breeder. Then this hobbyist come home to me an it's a **** fish. Take a look at my discus. They lock very nice but the only comes down to he have $$$$$ to get this fish. He knows nothing about breeding or takes care of discus.

That's why I some time sound "evil". This it's not the case and I hope you don't get offended. I'm so tired of all this quality or quality that. It's all comes down to make $$$$ in companies.

Today I have only discus 1 fish from a well know breeder kitti. And the rest are wild or produced in my hometown. They don't all look the best. But I know the history of every fish back the last 3 - 5 generation.

Well one friend work over 2.5 years to get his first discus to breed. The first off spring looked like hell. But I took one of he's first females and made a cross with one of my. The look on his face when I gave back some discus with the female he had produced. 8) ;D

I hop U understand my point...

Johan Nilsson

Registered Member

Johan,
    I see... My English is so so but I understand what you mean 8)
    Your fish are great although it might sold a low price as you said.I heard that somebody talking about the light body color make it difficult for fry attching to their parent,and IME,it seemed not that bad....anyway,you are kind to considerate those new to discus

Undoubtedly,the price is not equal to the quality of fish ,and I agree some fish from wellknown breeder is totally a **** ;D ;D ;D

Lee

Registered Member

Hey~ Wanna to know how many beautiful RSG ship to Japan this season?
    Most of them are sold out
    http://www.annie.ne.jp/~amazon/xtefell-1.html
    http://www.annie.ne.jp/~amazon/xtefe-llcon.html
    http://www.petballoon.co.jp/news/index.html
    (2003/9 vol.1 jurua & 2003/10 Jurua and Tefe)
    I think there will be more fish in Nov. till Feb.

The Japan market is collapsed is very good news to Taiwanese and you N American people,that means we will have such stunning fish in our market soon.;D ;D ;D
    However,I wonder how many such quility fish caught in Amazon every year,If it's not many enough,I guess most of them will still ship to Japan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12