AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RSG

Default RSG

This beautiful RSG & others just arrived...100% nice red pointy little spots, huge fish, full metallic sheen...looking this good right out of the bag after 36 hours in transit....
    Excuse the dirty tank glass.
    ;D

David
    ps if you look from behind your monitor he is looking right at you

Registered Member

Default Re:RSG

ps if you look from behind your monitor he is looking right at you

O! yes, I can see it from the bottom side of the world!

Very nice fish!

LOL

Martin

Nice wild there. Is still the RSG most popular? ;D

Registered Member

Very Nice!

O

Another 2 , you can see the beautiful metallic sheen on these, & the spots like little points

Real Name
    James (Jim) Shedden

beautiful David

jim

Nice

Looks great David! Can't wait to see them after they have settled in more.. really nice stock!

-al

This shipment is probably the best I ever had, all of them excellent for shape & size & markings....
    The RSG are spoken for but more are on the way. I have not seen RSGs this size & quality before....or maybe one in a box of 10, these are very large, small eyes, full spots, full metallic...our eyes were buggin' as we unpacked them.
    What is particularly interesting about these is their location of catch..near Belem...about 3000k+ from where the nearest Greens or RSG are supposed to be found....it is a new region as far as fishing goes anyway.....These are referred to as Amana-Oke-Ta, from the Amana Indian region near Belem. ( Amana is a rain forest reference) I have the actual river name as well but..........
    Other pics will be up soon, including lago Grande royals, blue faced green discus ( go figure?!) Madeira heckels, Tucurui reds MonteDourado goldens......
    just when we thought we had a handle on the variety distributions this happens! probably to show us how much we don;t know!
    ;D

Man David,
    Those are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see what else you get. I have recently been bitten by the Wild bug (its all Al's fault!) and am very interested in seeing the rest... Reds?

Registered Member

lovely
    EIHAB

beautiful, care to send me some ;D

Registered Member

now I have withdrawal sympthoms.

Sly wel you will just have to come to good ole us of A and see some in person. or take them home with you. :P

Registered Member

[quote author=wildthing link=board=22;threadid=14605;start=0#msg151416 date=1070579053]

What is particularly interesting about these is their location of catch..near Belem...about 3000k+ from where the nearest Greens or RSG are supposed to be found....it is a new region as far as fishing goes anyway.....These are referred to as Amana-Oke-Ta, from the Amana Indian region near Belem. ( Amana is a rain forest reference) I have the actual river name as well but..........

;D
    [/quote]

Rio WebergitsumkikassRSG-O !!! Nice fish Bud! The RSG have been coming in much better quality this year than they have in past years.
    Pretty consistant too. Great score David. I am sure that customer is a happy camper! Remeber I get 5% for coming up with that name I will take in form of a cup of java and some B.S.ing next time I get out east.

Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast