ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 3!!!

Default Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 3!!!

You guys are killing me! I'm honored to start Thread #3 Have at it!

Ryan

Default Re:Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 3!!!

Well look here - aussie 3 - we are a talkative bunch when we get going!

Kerry

Registered Member

hey, here we go......................
    our #3 is up and ready to go 8) 8) 8) 8) how cool is this?????
    comon guys lets give ryan another headache in a couple of months.......and aim for an AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE 4

cheers
    luke

Registered Member

hello strangers............
    I'm still around. just havent posted since, oh, let me see - page 70 or so of aussie2 thread.

still have my fishies, still have wc to do. i just scaled down a little what with the water restrictions here in sydney.

one of my pairs had babies...
    our tiny malamute (i posted a pic of her here a while ago) is now a HUGE 1 year old. see photo bellow of her 1st b/d party.

April and Smokey - hope all is well with you both.

Pascale
    XXXX

Well, aussies appearing out of the woodwork - lol

hey pascale, my friend has malamutes - she shows them -one of them has the most beautiful icy blue eyes - when im down there next i'll take some pics.

Im going to bed now, been up watching the Robbie Williams concert. so nite folks.

Kerry

Registered Member

Hiya Kerry,

thats strange - mallies don't usually have coloured eyes and if they do, that disqualifies them from showrings. ...maybe they're not mallies, could be huskies, or similar.

our girl is not a show dog - she hates been clean. give her a puddle of water and she's in heaven ;D her mum was a cruelty case and was taken away from the 1st owners.so hence, no papers.

Maybe not like yours Pascale ??? They look similar - ill ask her what they are - they dont bark - they howl - lol - might be wolves.

Kerry

Registered Member

[quote author=yippy link=board=18;threadid=14706;start=0#msg152377 date=1071003049]
    - they dont bark - they howl - lol - might be wolves.

Kerry
    [/quote]

tell me about it.LOL

Registered Member

Greetings from Gove... or Nhulunbuy, depending on your preference. Must be one of the few towns in Australia with 2 names! Well, Aussie3. Well, well, well!!! Champion effort everyone! ;D

I haven't posted lately, been lurking but. I let Ari do most of the posting - Well, We have had our discus back for a few weeks now, and the care given to them by Rod L. while he was baby sitting really shows. There are 2 pairs that have spawned regularly in the community lank, and last night I as i was doing a w/c in the juvie tank, I found our blue SS and a RT had spawned!!! They are still babies themselves! I don't know who gave them "the talk", but all the shimmying and shaking on the weekend wasn't for show.

We only have 2 tanks up here, so we will have to get some breeding and growout racks pronto. There goes the car port (sorry Ari... lol) I can see the town of Gove will be saturated with discus in no time flat if they can raise fry as prolifically as they spawn.

Well, cheers to everyone - we are still here. I'll post again in Aussie 4 LOL!!

Scott

Hi Scott, I prefer "GOVE" myself - lol

I love it up there - might have to pop up for holiday. Id have to go and visit my mates in Karumba first - and that place is very hard to get out of - they wont let you leave - lol - took 3 weeks to get outa there once - everyone kept talking me into "just one more day"

Kerry

Registered Member

I am happy to be part of this thread and happy to be Aussie. Let's take Christmas pics of our fish and exchange them here. What presents are you giving your fish?

Hi Pascale!!! Nice to see you!! say happy birthday to your "puppy" for me.
    shes looking great.
    got any recent pics of your fish??
    Well dont be a stranger.,...glad you made it over to the Aussie 3 post.
    Hi Scott. get those racks and breeding tanks done!! either that or starting adding birth control pills to the water!! sounds like all is going well with your fish.
    Im sure you can post before we get to the aussie 4 post!! how about every 10th page?? lol.
    Galina im glad to be a canaussie. lol.

Registered Member

Wow... are we that bad?? Lol. Good to see that aussie3x thread is still alive and kicking....

Kerry,
    Come and visit us.... Although, it is very hot here at the moment. Raining di Darwin already, but not in Gove . Can't wait till the rain starts.... my garden needs it desperately....

Pascale,
    Is it still water restriction down in Sydney? I thought it would be lifted by now... I guess... having discus is a bit hard with all the restriction. Lucky, we haven't got it up here .

April,
    Hhhmmm... we got 2 small tanks... but need more. Anyone wants to send us tanks???

Galina,
    Present for our fish??? Mossie wrigglers....lol. They love it!!

Regards, Ari

Hi Ari, yeah i bet its warming up up there - i hated the summers up there - its getting real humid here too now.

Glad all your fishies are doing weel - how little Ella?

Kerry

Real Name
    Rod Lewis

Hi Everyone, wow aussie 3, what an effort....who'd have thought it'd go this far?!

Sorry that i have not posted much lately, been very busy with work and wc etc...and now with all the xmas breakup stuff happening its hard to find much spare time

Rod

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast