ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: price of CBW in Los angeles?

Default Re: price of CBW in Los angeles?

Well all I must say that Dan does try to make sure his customer are satisfied. After reading my post he got intouch with and asked me to refresh his memory and I assured him that I was not trying to knock his product, just stating my experences. He also offered to make things right.

Moral of the story: SCHITT HAPPENS(right Cary) and some people deserve another chance to rectify themselfs.

Anyway, Thanks Dan

Tony

Registered Member

Dan did email also, thanks Dan

Registered Member

If you develop a relationship with a LFS, and you know when the fresh worms are coming in, the owner or manager of the fish dept will keep the fresh worms separate for you. For example, I get worms locally, and they come in on Tues and Fri at 10am. The store keeps 1/2lb of the fresh worms for me before mixing it in with the leftovers. So far, the worms have always been fresh, lively, and good quality.
    Brigitte

Registered Member

I just recieved my order from Dan at aquatic foods and he is the best (my personal feeling) his cutomer service is great and his product is wonderful, always clean, shipped to my door, never smelly, no haze on top of the water, and a whole lot better than any LFS. So if anybody is looking for the LFS alternitive for CBW than Dan is the man. Here is his link. http://aquaticfoods.com/worms.html

Registered Member

Just got my order of cbw in great shape as always never had a bad one Keep up the good work Dan
    DIZ

got my in great worms
    thanks dan

I get mine from my local aquarium who told me they get them from Dan LOL. Actually they said Aquatic Foods not Dan
    I was in there getting some and asked the price for a pound and it was $20 a half pound. I told them I could get them cheaper online and the girl said yes from Aquatic Foods that's where we get ours. I guess she doesn't own the store so giving out the owner's suppliers didn't bother her LOL. But I do not use enough to purchase large amounts. I get 4 scoops and it lasts me almost a week. I rinse them with chilled spring water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123