ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Stunning Dwarf Plecos

Registered Member

Default Stunning Dwarf Plecos

For Sale: 2.5-3.5" (excluding tail) LONG finned albino dwarf plecos. These guys have fins to rival a betta lol. Wonderful algea eaters with a max body size of about 6". Very passive pleco, happy to live in groups, doesn't do night time harassment of other fish. This is a really attractive pleco and rather hard to find. Also a very easy to breed species.

Will post pics this evening of actual ones for sale. Found some pics on the net, but would rather show THE fish and not just A fish.

Overnight shipping avaliable through your choice of shipper. Live arrival guar
    Other exotic/hard to find plecos avaliable as well...even have a few GloFish in

Please email/call me for prices on the long finned or to inquire about another species. Aquaticdreamland@AOL.com or 713-824-5100

Registered Member

Default Re:Stunning Dwarf Plecos

I been waiting all day for the pictures and prices. I know John Nicholson had some for sale but I havent seen him here in a while.
    George

Registered Member

Sorry you had to wait so long, I did say it would this evening though So here are the pictures, I only have 6 avaliable. $24.00ea or if you buy all 6 $20.00ea.

Registered Member

YEAH! Just managed to get more of these little beauties so the price can go down! $19ea. And as before discount if you buy 6 or more!

Do you have both males and females?

Rich

Registered Member

Neat little fish! Good price too ;D

Registered Member

Bound to be both male and female in there, since I now have more than just those 6. I don't know how to sex them and wasn't in when the breeder brought them buy so didnt ask. I am hoping fat head male thin head female works because thats how I selected the ones I am going to keep! LOL
    If you are wanting male/female mix I will have the breeder sex some and show me how it is done.

Thanks

Registered Member

Also wanted to add I now have a few F0 L046 (zebra pleco) for sale. Drop me an email to discuss price or combined shipping on multiple pleco species. zebra, long fin dwarfs, queens, etc.

Registered Member

Do you have a list of all the plecos available??? I'm interested in them. tyvm