AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Wanted...Discus breeder close to Manhattan, KS

Default Wanted...Discus breeder close to Manhattan, KS

Hello all, I am looking for someone who breeds discus within driving range of Manhattan, KS. I am interested in sub adult discus and possibly a proven pair. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Default Re:Wanted...Discus breeder close to Manhattan, KS

KS???? Jack is there...hes a truely discus nut !!! ;D

Registered Member

Willie Loh is there also. Friend of jack.

Ike ;D

I am new here and don't know who Jack and/or Willie are. Please let me know how to get ahold of them. Thanks

Thanks Aloha Discus for the acknowledgement. Have not heard from you in a while. Hope things are going well for you.

There are a few discus nuts here in KC for sure. Myself included.

If anyone interested in discus, please give me or Jack a call or e-mail. I will be updating my website photos soon.

Troy - see my website.

Best Regards,
    Willie Goh

Registered Member

Registered Member

Hi Troy,
    Willie Goh's discus are excellent. I have quite a few of them in my own aquariums and I love them all. He certainly knows how to breed wonderful discus. Send him an email. Also, Jack (discusKC on the forum)has created a new fishroom and has many discus as well. He may have some discus for sale, too.

I have angel fish for sale (they are HUGE), but no discus for sale at this time. But, I have discus anatomy prints for sale. See the Breeders, Importers, and Vendors section above. My email address is discusposter@hotmail.com.

Good luck with your search! Peggy (cartoon)

Registered Member

And Willie Loh is in St Paul

He has nice fishies too

Loh , Goh Hmmmm ;D

Registered Member

Troy, I live IN Manhattan. I'm not a breeder but I do breed. I currently have a lot of babies (3-4 inches).
    785-770-8864

Rob

Registered Member Keystonediscus's Avatar

Go See Jack at Discus KC. Rumor has it he just got a mess of fish from Stendker and Hans in Holland These guys are Nice fish. top Quality fish. You'll love his new setup too pretty amazing

Registered Member

Aloha Troy, I have purchased discus from Rob R. give him a call if you want to buy some extremely round and healthy discus. I went along to Manhattan KS. with a friend who purchased 60 discus from Rob. These fish like I said were extremely round and fat. I got four of these for free just for telling my friend about them. I was so pleased with them that I asked for three more from my friend Matt. Rob has some tremendous discus as far as size, health and coloration go. I will not hesitate getting more from him.

Rob also has some beautiful peacocks and brichardis. Everything this young man breeds is for pure enjoyment and to futher the hobby. I realize that I am giving Rob alot of praise, but you will not be disappointed with what he has. All around nice young man.

Give Him a Call, Ike

Registered Member

Thank you so much Ike. I really appreciate the kind words. I wouldn't have all those babies if it wasn't for Willie (Goh) at Sunflower Discus. He provided me with many of the breeders I have, most in fact. He is a great guy, and he has high quality fish. I've never met a guy with such consistantly large stock. A good percent of his adult fish are substantially above average in size.

I would also like to say that I went and visited Jack Taylor (DiscusKC) today. All I can really say at this point is WOW Jack has an eye for quality. He will be setting the standards around these parts, and by looking at his stock today I can tell you he's setting them up high ;D
    He has fish from Germany and Singapore that are near perfect examples of their strain, truly show quality. I was MOST impressed, and I'm picky about discus. Even if you don't live in the area, it's worth the drive. The fishroom he, Willie, and Brian built is simply the best I've ever seen.

Willie and Jack are among a handful of people that will be taking this hobby to new levels in the near future. They focus on quality and not quantity, which really shows in their beautiful stock.

I highly recommend both to anyone who likes great discus.

Registered Member

Hi Rob,
    Your post was very well written and is so correct! I am very excited about the directions we are going in Kansas City with discus. Special thanks to Willie, Jack, and Brian!!! ;D They wil be putting Kansas City on the map when it comes to beautiful discus! They are totally dedicated to excellent quality and excellent care. Peggy (cartoon)