AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DAVID LIM DISCUS FROM U. S. DISCUS

Registered Member

Default Re:DAVID LIM DISCUS FROM U. S. DISCUS

Hi all, Walter, yes when they come in your ALWAYS welcome to come by. Kevin, I worry about you, as I said I cant take a pix of what I dont have. Suggest you go on davids site at www.fishiotribe.com.sg to look at pix. he has some on his site others he doesnt. Hes also much to busy to send pix out on the rest ( its hell being a winner at Aquarama). Thanks for the interest, Tim

Hi Tim,for when should the discus be ready for shipping out to customers.If you can give an estimate week or date that would be great.

Registered Member

Much depends upon david and how busy he is, but we are hoping to have them ready for you at the end of Feb. thanks, Tim

Real Name
    Walter

[quote author=usdiscus link=board=13;threadid=16004;start=15#msg165936 date=1075490622]
    Hi all, Walter, yes when they come in your ALWAYS welcome to come by. Kevin, I worry about you, as I said I cant take a pix of what I dont have. Suggest you go on davids site at www.fishiotribe.com.sg to look at pix. he has some on his site others he doesnt. Hes also much to busy to send pix out on the rest ( its hell being a winner at Aquarama). Thanks for the interest, Tim
    [/quote]

Thanks Tim!

Registered Member

Tim I sent an Email to Trusty about your sale. I know he is in the market for some Snakeskins.
    George

Registered Member

Hi, Everyone. I talked to David last night and we will not add any more orders after this Wed, the 4th. Your order must be in to us by the 3rd with deposit. I think David is getting too many orders and is starting to raise his prices. Thanks to all for your comments and questions, hope we can do this again, Thanks, Tim

Hi Tim,
    Thanks for sponsoring Simplydiscus!!

Good luck with your sale.!!

-al

Registered Member

Hi, All. Well, David is screaming at me because I keep calling him to add more fish. So as of this time and date we are booked. If you missed it we will try again later in the year around refund time ;D ;D ;D

Thanks, Tim

Registered Member

well cool that answers that question then jeff as to whether you would be doing this again sometime... for the foreigners among us (namely me) when is refund time??? i guess i better learn since Im moving to NY in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo then i can restock with discus!!!!!

Registered Member

apologies tim i didnt mean to type Jeff...just posted on another thread and my mind is a sieve sorry bud: ;D

Registered Member

Hi, Still a good question. A refund would happen if any of the reasons listed below were to take place.

1. Doas at airport, which would reduce numbers to everyone

2. David lim could not deliver at the prices promised

Thanks for bringing this up, Tim

Registered Member

A question for "NEXT" time Tim Is David's yellow crystal strain a pigeon blood strain/mix?

Thanks,
    GARY

Registered Member

Gary, As you know almost ALL colors have some pig blood in them. David has stated to me that these are clean, except when stressed. Then they some black edging on the edge of fins. He does state that about 10% have may peppering in a spawn.
    If however you want to know how they got to the yellow strain, I can find out for you. Thanks, Tim

Registered Member

[quote author=heckelcrazy link=board=12;threadid=16004;start=15#msg167182 date=1075888113]
    well cool that answers that question then jeff as to whether you would be doing this again sometime... for the foreigners among us (namely me) when is refund time??? i guess i better learn since Im moving to NY in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo then i can restock with discus!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hi Heckelcracy,

I believe Tim was refering to possibly doing a group order again around income tax refund time, when those of us fortunate enough to receive income tax refunds start receiving our refund checks from Uncle George. This time could vary obviously depending on whether one filed their tax return early or waited until the April deadline.

Correct Tim?

Registered Member

Thats right. we have extended the deadline for placing a order by the next 5 days.because of people wanting to add more on. E-mail us at tthimios@aol.com. Thanks, Tim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast