AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy 2nd Birthday, SimplyDiscus!

Registered Member

Default Re:Happy 2nd Birthday, SimplyDiscus!

[glow=red,2,300]Happy birthday Simply the BEST![/glow]
    To say everything I would like to say... well... Ya know! :LOL
    To some this has been a "Discus Family" for what has it been... six years or more? some of us have been through SO much together.. Been there.. Helped each other out when we were having Bad times with our fish.. Our lives.. our snotty kids... oh that was just me! :-\ ;D ;D I know I would have given up and used my fish tanks as Flower planters.. Coffee tables... or Target practice by now. You all have taught me so much... I think when you are in the hobby for so long you forget.. take for grantid.. whatever that "We were not all born in a FISH BOWL" so many people just read and learn... alot dare jump in with us and join our family...I know I am forced! > to remember how much "GOOD" this forum does when I am standing in most if not all pet stores or at Walmart buying something in the pet section and hear the ADVICE people are getting >... Or see the Goldfish in a bowl with the florescent castle three pounds of gravel and one cup of water heading out the door to its new home.. This forum is and will always be a excellent source of knowledge, Help, sometimes just a smile on a BAD DAY! and a home to all of us.. to hear people like Cary or Jack offer to help someone out in a time of need.. doesn't even surprise me, it is just the way it is... The way They are! "MY FAMILY" :-[
    I just wished Carol lived closer so I could say as I grab my kids in a head lock... "Okay thats it!!.. you're going to Grandma Carols and it aint gonna be pretty! ;D
    Al, Ryan all of the moderators here... You should all be very proud!
    okay on that emotional note... I am going...to do laundry! :
    I LOVE ADORE YOU ALL! :-*

ed

now aren't ya glad I didn't say everything I wanted! ;D

Registered Member GulfCoastDiscus's Avatar

Happy Birthday Simply. First of all I want to thank Al, Ryan and the mods. I also want to thank all the members.

What I appreciate most is that Simply Discus brings good people together from all over the world and gives people like me the opportunity to meet others and to become best of friends.

Again Thank you.

Dan

Registered Member

From the better late than never camp...Happy 2!!!!!!

The fellowship grows. Thanks of course to Al, Ryan + all Mods (yes I like mods - they are the lubrication that keeps this wheel turning) I don't check in much these days. I'm swamped with work but I do still have my RT x PB pair.

Keep it up everyone, you've made an impact in the fishkeeping world.

TC

Registered Member

YEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAWWWWW,
    and it's still growing. Personally I spend far too much time on Simply reading 90% of the posts, sometimes I even comment.

What do you know....I just leveled up to "Discus Enthusiast".........A sure sign I need to work more!

Can't wait to get to know everyone going to ACA!

Being the leading Discus resource site, I am surprise that Simply Discus is only 2 years old! it's really amazing that you have come that far within the last 2 years!

3 cheers! Happy anniversary!

Registered Member

I thought you guys were around a lot longer than that. I'm glad I found this site and I've made a few friends through it. Happy Birthday!!! May you have many more!!!

David N

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123