AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: CBW's/Dan

Registered Member

Default CBW's/Dan

Hat's off Dan...

It's August, ordered my 2nd order of cbw's wee early hours Tuesday. Woke up this morn, (Wed) and they were at my door! Ice bag still frozen.

My fiance just keeps goin on ...how the heck he do that so fast!! Worms are in great shape!

Thank you for the fast service....and my fish think you are the best!

Robin

PS Can't believe they just came coast to coast practically

Default Re:CBW's/Dan

Sounds good, Robin... mine should be here in the next couple of hours!

Judi

u lucky, my 2lbs from Dan die the next day and no sign of refund :'(

Registered Member

TNT,

I would call Dan or e-mail him directly to discuss any issues - he has always been very prompt in addressing issues that I have had.

John

Registered Member

The last time i ordered worms from Dan they came in dead....needless to say....my garbage disposal ate the worms.....

I did email Dan about the worms....he told me that there wasn't anything wrong with them.....

No more blk worms for me....i got tired of buying metro anyways....

Rick

[quote author=DarkDiscus link=board=1;threadid=20400;start=0#msg207720 date=1092858143]
    TNT,

I would call Dan or e-mail him directly to discuss any issues - he has always been very prompt in addressing issues that I have had.

John
    [/quote]

I did, many times, but no repsond. ??? oh well I got a new source of CBW now..its cheaper and its more reliable.

Dan has alway's done ok by me! Any time I've had a problem(which isn't very often maybe 1% of the time) he has made it right. If you have a prolem with an order call him.

Tony

my only problem with dan is he won't ship me enough worms!!

WHAT'S UP DAN!!!

WE NEED WORMS!

anyone that's having trouble, look to see if dan has a distibutor nearby.
    i distribute for dan and clean the worms up after shipping before they go out to people, most of my customers who couldn't keep them alive straight from dan can keep them for a week or two from me.

shipping is very rough on them, they usually arrive half dead sort-to-say. if they aren't cleaned up properly within the first two days they will usually die quick. if you can get them clean they will usually stay alive for quit some time..

i've kept worms alive for 3 weeks before using r/o waste and an airstone in a small tub.

worms need cold water at least 60 or below
    and circulation, either by air or pump(spray bars)

dans worms are fine, you just gotta figure out a method that works for you!

so dan, where's my worms at!!

Registered Member

I have ordered from Dan for at least 2 years and I have had a couple of batches die I have never had trouble getting a partial refund. The only problem I have is the price has gone up 4.00 for the box??
    DebO

Registered Member

I always get mine shipped to work where I immediately rinse them in cold water from the water cooler. They arrive at 10AM or earlier, usually. When I do this, they perk up and seem to do MUCH better. Mine usually last 6 weeks in the fridge with daily heavy rinsings with cold, dechlorinated water. After about 4 weeks there is some die off, but I pick out the clumps of dead worms and flush them.

Before I developed this method, the worms would have to wait until 5PM until I got home. They would then be a lot harder to keep alive.

I suggest trying this method for anyone who has had problems.

John

Registered Member

Hey everyone!!

I just want to squezze in here some of my expierience with Dan's worms they have been always in excellent condition as far as the worms and Dan's job in it however, there are still some requaierments we must do in order to have best quality that Dan's provide us with , wash your worms twice or at least once a day!!! don't let them sit right by your door when you receive it coz you have other things to do or you are working , you can't realy expect Dan to take responsibility for that , can you? cheers