AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Thanks To Cary GLD

Default Special Thanks To Cary GLD

Big Thanks To Cary Da Man GLD... 8)

Just recieved the second part of my incomplete order from Cary this morning..

I originally ordered 4 Yellows from Roy and 2 Trios of Yellow neon Guppys...the Guppys was a gift for my girlfriend from me,,,but i ended up getting only 2 Yellows from Roy and the 2 sets of Guppy trios plus Cary sent an extra trio free..My girl loves the Guppys and said never seen such nice ones like ones from Cary. Also 2 female guppys came already very pregnant..my girlfriend was very pleased,

All it took was one quick phone call to Cary and explained what happened he immediately offered to ship at his cost the same afternoon for nxt day arrival which was today Saturday the 2 Yellows i paid him for...who else would ship fish for free at their cost via Fed Ex on a Saturday rate which i believe is slightly higher than weekday shipping rate.

Plus Cary even threw in an extra fish of my choice,i picked an extra Yellow from Roy...How cool was that..

I want to add that the Yellows from Roy are 2 inches not including tail but check out their shapes and fins,,all high quality as told i would recieve... i got exactly what i asked for and am very happy with them..

Heres a pic of the Yellows from Roy 2o minutes in new home..not fully acclamated but at least its something to see unyil i update pics in few days..

Registered Member

Default Re:Special Thanks To Cary GLD

Injoy Bro ;D

Registered Member

Hi Hector,

Hope all is well with Your new Discus! Please let Us know If You need any Help!

Kent @ Amazing aquatics + Gld

Don_Lee

Cary the MAN! It is good to know that there are some die-hard, gold-standard discus guys out there!

Don ;D

Customer serice, "A" number one!

Registered Member

I think the Yellows i got from Cary came in 3 weeks ago and already grew half inch..still holding their great shapes .. ,,they are in a 125 gallon with some 4 inch snow whites and not really worth taking update pic now..i show them off in about 2 months when they have some real size to them..Thanks Cary,,and guppys you sent my girlfriend already gave her babies..she also said to thank you...

Registered Member

;D

Registered Member

cary, cary, cary. it is always the same. reputation is business. none better.
    bryant

Registered Member

Hey Hector,

I can't wait, lets see some updated pics of those yellows. ;D

Take care.

Hey Brew 1,,Man Oh Man,,,bad news..

About 3 weeks ago i went to fishroom to start the day in morning and found my 125 Gallon which contained Carys Yellows from Roy all dead.... :'( what happened was the old heater broke in tank story,,the heater i had in there must of gotten stuck sometime from night before to morning..i found water at 110 degress..Carys fish all boiled.. :'(

Right now am at point why start again,,i try so hard to raise discus for breeding and always something happens.. i wanted to say the hell with this hobby when i found Carys fish in that 125 gallon all dead.

Registered Member

Ouch! That is some bad news.

Sorry to hear about that. I often hear about the Ebos getting stuck and boiling fish. Was it an Ebo? Must have bee a good size one to get the temp up to 110 degrees in a 125 gallon tank.

I'm gradually replacing my Ebos with Won brothers titaniums, easier to set, they don't break and I don't have to constantly adjust or recalibrate them.

Hang in there man, maybe you need to take a break and enjoy the upcoming holidays and then dive back into the hobby to kick off a new year in January.

Just my $.02

Take care.

Hey Brew,

I cant leave the hobby i have some pairs, growouts and semi adults to work with here,,if it wasnt for those others believe me i would have walked out that fishroom and never went back in after this.

Oh and the heater was 500 w titanium ...what a surprise huh.. thanks for the words,of encoragement Brew 1..take care..

Registered Member

Hector,
    I feel sorry for you,

Please check all heaters they should be only few W. extra. I calculate size of the heater and I don’t put more than I need to get max 86deg. If I need more than that for a reason I put extra heater just for treatment.

Chris

Registered Member

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. I think I would be in tears :'( I have lost only one fish and it ate at me for weeks. The old saying " what doesnt kill us makes us stronger " dont give up bud.

Earl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast