AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: "Refish" is now available in Richmond Hill, Ontario again.

Registered Member

Default "Refish" is now available in Richmond Hill, Ontario again.

I have many people PM me for the location in Toronto to obtain the Japanese medication "Refish". I've found them in one store. Located on Hyw 7 and Leslie Street in Richomond Hill, Ont.

Gold Ocean Aquirium.
    9005 Leslie street.

Don't know the unit number. Just 4 stores N. of Tim Horton. You can't miss it. The owner ordered it from Japan for his own use and has 12 bottles available. He will continuously order them if the demand is there. I'm not associate with the store as some may think!!!!!HTH
    Jimmy
    Last edited by JimmyL; 05-10-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Default Re: "Refish" is now available in Richmond Hill, Ontario again.

Hi Jimmy,

Can you give me more infomation about that medications?

Thanks

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyL
    I have many people PM me for the location in Toronto to obtain the Japanese medication "Refish". I've found them in one store. Located on Hyw 7 and Leslie Street in Richomond Hill, Ont.

Gold Ocean Aquirium.
    9005 Leslie street.

Don't know the unit number. Just 4 stores N. of Tim Horton. You can't miss it. The owner ordered it from Japan for his own use and has 12 bottles available. He will continuously order them if the demand is there. I'm not associate with the store as some may think!!!!!HTH
    Jimmy
    Is the box in red color? is there anyway u can translate it for me. It is written in japenese. tks

Registered Member

The insturctions do not tell you anything. They are made for pond fish like Koi. not for discus. This is how I use it. 1 bottle will last you for many years. I bought mine 5 years ago and still got half of them left.

Indications: For external parasites and both gram positve and gram negetaive pathogens. Anthelmintic properties to eliminate tape worms, gill worms,anchor worms and round woms.
    Dosage: 1 spoonful "provided" 1.5gm per 100 gal. Dilute 1 spoonful into 100 cc and add 1cc per gal. Treatment varies from 8 hours to 24 hours. 100% W/C and repeat if needed.
    Adverse Effect: May stop feeding if prolonged treatment for more than 3 days. Wil resume feeding after approx. 1 week.
    HTH
    Jimmy