AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Yellow Crystals?

Default Yellow Crystals?

Just curious at this point; does any member keep Yellow Crystal strain?

Default Re: Yellow Crystals?

I have a pair of Yellow Crystals that I got from Danny at DiscusFantasy last October. I bought four at 4" along with 2 Blue Knights. I have 2 small batches of fry now. One is 3 weeks and one is at two months. They are my first succesful spawns so I'm pretty excited about them.

Kacey

cool! any pics of them here?

Sorry, none of what they look like now. My camera's memory card was lost in the mail somewhere. I've had major problems trying to get pics of my fish on the forums, but I am working on it. I think Murphy's Law is involved.

I got the same ones as you kayceyo..sold them though..out of 8 so far 3 pairs. but i just sold them..jimmyhat has a pair laying..kodiak got a pair..laying..and duncan got hopefully a pair. very nice fish. great shape those ones. Brewmaster also got them the same time.

Registered Member

Hey Kacey
    If you want to send me some of those babies I will post some pics for ya. LOL Really I will.

Earl

Hi April,
    I got one real pair and one female X ? pair out of 4 fish. They must be very sexual fish as they seem to pair and spawn pretty easily. I'm going to sell the two that aren't raising young. The fry are mostly very round an nicely shaped. I got 6 "barred" fish out of 25 in the first spawn and am waiting to see what they will be.

Earl, send me a prepaid shipping container with all supplies needed along with a money order for $20 X the number of 2" fish you want and you'll be able to start snapping picks upon arrival. Sound Good?

Kacey

They sound nice, even if a little camera shy.