ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: discus in vietnam

Registered Member

Default discus in vietnam

Check this one out. This guy have a lot of fish but tanks

http://www.aquarium.ppcvn.com/dienda...showtopic=1508

Default Re: discus in vietnam

nice Truc...damn where you been man..i been emailing you but you never reply.

Registered Member

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I didn't know they had a forum in viet crazy!

Talking Re: discus in vietnam

Love it!! Totally coool pictures. I could go fishing in his backyard. LOL and still have to sift for those lovely blue diamonds and wild browns he's got there. Awesome.

Joke: I thought this link was a prank..I refresh the screen thinking there were some sort of glitch in the program and not knowing the language is not English (since the photos took long to download).

*A*

Those are some great pics and fish indeed. Its great to live in a country where you can breed outdoors and not worry too much about the temp dropping to below 25°C.

Registered Member

chinoz,

I am very busy right now. Mostly I don't even have time to water change for those fish. I am thinking of selling all of them soon

Registered Member

hey guys
    have any one into importing discus from viet name like linh (Seattle Koi) or forming a vietnamese discus association?
    just some thing to think about.
    I have 4 tanks of discus at home and it is already a partime job. Any one have a good male to sell?
    Binh

Real Name
    Vansu

Quote Originally Posted by bendiscus View Post
    hey guys
    have any one into importing discus from viet name like linh (Seattle Koi) or forming a vietnamese discus association?
    just some thing to think about.
    I have 4 tanks of discus at home and it is already a partime job. Any one have a good male to sell?
    Binh
    Yeah I think someone should start a business importing Discus from Vietnam. THere is Saigon Aquarium fish farm which is huge. I have ask them several time for a quote but they haven't send me one yet. There should be a forum for us Vietnamese.. Btw I click on the link and I don't seem to see the photos you guys are talking about. Wow its 6 years since you guys post this forum, wonder if you still a member.
    Last edited by vandiscus; 07-19-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trucn View Post
    Check this one out. This guy have a lot of fish but tanks

http://www.aquarium.ppcvn.com/dienda...showtopic=1508
    Hi Truc,
    Can't see any pictures?

Discus is getting to be a pretty big business in Vietnam. They are pioneer in creating many of the new PB strains. I know of 4-5 Discus forums and from talking to some of the breeders in Vietnam, they export lots of PB, Blue Diamond and Red Melon to Malaysia and Singapore. IMHO, I think the reason no one has import discus from Vietnam yet is because of variety, many of the new strains, like albinos new reds, are still hard to come by.

Tony Nguyen

Van,
    this is an old thread.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by vandiscus View Post
    Yeah I think someone should start a business importing Discus from Vietnam. THere is Saigon Aquarium fish farm which is huge. I have ask them several time for a quote but they haven't send me one yet. There should be a forum for us Vietnamese.. Btw I click on the link and I don't seem to see the photos you guys are talking about. Wow its 6 years since you guys post this forum, wonder if you still a member.
    Hi guys,

I'm a vietnamese breeder. I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city. If you want to find quality exporters from Vietnam, I can help. You can contact with me via email as sale@khoadiscus.com. You can take a look my discus fish pics at http://www.khoadiscus.com/forum/defa...px?g=posts&t=4 . I also sale medicine to treat white spot. It's very effective at my farm. . I'm very pleasure to meet you.
    khoadiscus.com