AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DISCUS GENETICS, the dr is in the house

Default DISCUS GENETICS, the dr is in the house

for those folks desiring more info on breeding discus in a more one on one venue
    you may email me at
    DISCUSGENETICS@aol.com

Default Re: DISCUS GENETICS, the dr is in the house

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN BREEDER
    for those folks desiring more info on breeding discus in a more one on one venue
    you may email me at
    DISCUSGENETICS@aol.com

hahahaha!!!!

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Did I miss something? Cuz...... i didnt think that was funny.... Rude, perhaps, but not funny~

Thanks for the email Marc, I am sure many will appreciate it!

Marie~

Marie~

Quote Originally Posted by Kindredspirit
    Did I miss something? Cuz...... i didnt think that was funny.... Rude, perhaps, but not funny~

Thanks for the email Marc, I am sure many will appreciate it!

Marie~

Marie~

To miss the humor, is not a crime, ignorance maybe, but definitly not a crime.....

Maybe you will find the humor when he posts the caliPHONYa Errorptions, then again you maynot....

Yeller, Maybe we could see some examples of your years of breeding quality fish, how about letting us see some pictures. I always like to see the work of an expert like yourself.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by gikkicat
    Yeller, Maybe we could see some examples of your years of breeding quality fish, how about letting us see some pictures. I always like to see the work of an expert like yourself.

Tony
    hahahaha!!!! Don't get fresh with me.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice fish yeller. But please keep the rude comments to yourself. Like i said in an earlier post, keep it nice or go to another thread. We are here to learn and support each other, not name calling.

Candy
    Candy

Quote Originally Posted by candyl70
    Nice fish yeller. But please keep the rude comments to yourself. Like i said in an earlier post, keep it nice or go to another thread. We are here to learn and support each other, not name calling.

Candy
    Where have I settled to name calling, I just wish you follow your own advice....

Ok yeller, be difficult. I am just saying we are not here to slam each other. Calling AB's eruptions phony is what i refer to as name calling, or saying that someone is ignorant. Please keep it friendly.
    Candy

Ok yeller, be difficult. I am just saying we are not here to slam each other. Calling AB's eruptions phony is what i refer to as name calling. Please keep it friendly.
    Hahaha..... Is that friendly enough? which is all I said in the firstplace.... you should have given your advice to kinderedspirit. Maybe this whole thing would have never happened....

Yeller,
    Somehow i doubt it. KindredSpirit has been here long enough that she knows when someone is being rude and insulting. Read in between the lines a little. I think she was asking you to stop. Thats all i am going to say about this topic. All the best to you.

Candy
    Last edited by candyl70; 11-03-2005 at 03:30 AM.
    Candy

Yeller,
    Somehow i doubt it. KindredSpirit has been here long enough that she knows when someone is being rude. Read in between the lines a little. I think she was asking you to not be rude. Thats all i am going to say about this topic. All the best to you.

Candy
    hahaha!!!!

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

....and i would like to apologize to all who came here to read and learn and help others, but instead have to read what was posted as of late in this thread~

And, yes, I did start it. I sometimes say what is on my mind without thinking. But rudeness, I am sorri, I can never seem to let slide. It is apparent there is history here between people. And we should learn to blow it off and not make things worse~

I shall try~

Marie~

Id recommend not getting involved in these issues. Its apparent that there are conflicts which are between individuals. Thats fine as long as its kept in check. I dont like the tone that is being posted either and the mods will keep an eye on them. Not everyone is effective at communicating and those chosing to be rude, arrogant, etc will be dealt with. Sadly enough, there is 'politics' even in this wonderful hobby/business.
    In discus limbo atm! So much to do and so little time!

That is a stunning discus yeller!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast