AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 6"+ Female needed

Angry 6"+ Female needed

Hi,

This is kind of an emergency. Recently the female of my Breeding pair died. Now the male (7 1/2 - 8") is mourning and I can't put him into any of my other tanks since they hold juveniles way smaller.

To make it short, I am looking for a female, at least 6", so he's got some company, and maybe a new mate.

Please PM me if you can help.

Registered Member

Default Re: 6"+ Female needed

Where are you located, what color discus? I have two Red Marlborough females, both very large 6+" total length that are laying constantly, one paired up with what appears to be another female or one very dumb male.

I don't care what color discus. I just want another female for my male, so he gets over the loss of his former mate.

I am located in PA, but work in NYC. I'd pay for shipping if I can't pick up.

Registered Member

You can probably find one closer, but if you are desparate, we can talk. I'm not certain that you could drop a female in and have him like her though!

I am aware that he might not like a new femake at all. However, he's just so lonely right now, and maybe with some company he'd get over it.

When his mate died, he became all black, and I could clearly see how it got to him. Now he's got his color back, but he's still not the same. I just want to help him over the loss as good as possible.

I have checked local fish stores already, with no success. So I am trying to find a comparable discus here.