AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: HOW TO BREED AND RAISE DISCUS

Registered Member

Default Re: HOW TO BREED AND RAISE DISCUS

raglanroad your jumping to conclusions for which you have no proofs. i havent posted here before nor did i say that i had. i have no other id here. i said that many of us dont post here but that doesnt mean we dont agree with whats being said. you thought that meant something other then what it means. many people are longtime readers but never post. we just read and often laugh and mesg each other our jokes about whats being posted. i felt compelled to post on this thead because i think its important that you people no the truth. i also new you wouldnt believe it because i cant prove what i say. but the hypcorisy of that was to delicious to pass up. you wont believe me because i cant prove what i say but you will defend ab's inability to support his own statements. couldnt pass that up and new you woudnt figure it out on your own. now lets get back to the ab lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by fwscott
    raglanroad your jumping to conclusions for which you have no proofs. i havent posted here before nor did i say that i had. i have no other id here. i said that many of us dont post here but that doesnt mean we dont agree with whats being said. you thought that meant something other then what it means. many people are longtime readers but never post. we just read and often laugh and mesg each other our jokes about whats being posted. i felt compelled to post on this thead because i think its important that you people no the truth. i also new you wouldnt believe it because i cant prove what i say. 2 things you're wrong about: I never once said I believe anything AB wrote. I see some stuff which I know to be true, some stuff I disagree with, which you would know if you had really read. And I am not the one calling for proofs. You would also know that if you read properly, which you claim. But now you think I wouldn't believe you? Sure I will, just post something that does not contain these contradictions of our own statements such as you don't care, then you go on again. but the hypcorisy of that was to delicious to pass up. you wont believe me because i cant prove what i say but you will defend ab's inability to support his own statements. nope, I don't defend inability to support statements. If the person does not care to divulge his business, then he should give logic to back his statements. Yours is not proven, OK. But your logic is based on "if". And on false insinuations such as Cliff not supporting AB. Where he buys is not compelling, I have bought from sources that I still recommend, but for various reasons such as wanting different stock, go elsewhere. So yours is not a solid argument. couldnt pass that upYou should have, because more and more your statements show untruth. and new you woudnt figure it out on your own. now lets get back to the ab lesson.
    and I will figure out which member uses "new" instead of "knew" Still can't figure out why you were proud of your spelling.
    D
    Last edited by raglanroad; 11-21-2005 at 12:44 AM.

I've seen enough. Locked. Absolutely nothing left to do with the original intent of the thread.

When it gets to people pointing out others spelling mistakes enough is enough.

Wish I'd seen this one about 5 Pages ago.

The Simplydiscus.com team

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718