ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reputable asian breeder

Registered Member

Default Re: reputable asian breeder

Mike,

You got my point exactly. I want to import some strains that just can't be found around here. I have a lot of tank space right now, and I'd like to get about 18 fish of each strain (3) and grow them out, handpicking the best as they grow, while weeding out the less desireable ones. I did not mention, nor do I want to import fish on a regular basis for resale. If a couple guys wanna piggyback on an order with me- fine. Just want some strains that yiou can't get easily arouns here. I'm buying 18 or 20 of each strain because I expect quite a few to have less than desireable qualities. So here is the question once more: Does anyone know where I can get good quality Asian discus that aren't hormoned?

Thanks,
    John

Hi:

I do not import discus, so I'm not the best one for this but I did see this link recently so I'm passing it along to you:

http://www.discusclubsg.com/links/links.html

I would guess that many would agree that you can get what you are looking for from these breeders and the quality and price will be high.

Goodluck,
    Sandeep

well..if you want that quantity..then contact roy who is also a member on here..tell him what you need..and your a simply member..see what he can do for you. or connections..at least you know its someone who has great fish and high standards..and honest.
    your best bet in getting decent quality. jason from superior discus and cary from great lakes discus and rod on oz....all here on simply have gotten some very nice quality discus from him.

Agreed on the fact that Roy do have fantastic, no awesome Webbies and he's a far out guy to deal with. Was at his hatchery recently and we talked for a long while even though he was busy. Appreciate the time he spent with us and the advice he shared. Was a pity that I didn't have the space to buy some from him.

Rgds
    Sindhu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12