ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Recognizing the Forum's Angels...

Default Re: Recognizing the Forum's Angels...

CONGRATS MARIE!!!!!!!!!

=)
    "There's always enough grace to keep breathing."

Registered Member

Marie,
    Congratulations and have a Merry Christmas!

Cliff

well they are your fish Marie..so ..who here wants maries fish? she can get them drop shipped..straight from dan to you..i bet she'd sell them for a decent price. i think they are very nice fish..im sure someone on this forum got a new tank and need new fish to fill their tank. anyone interested..talk to marie and dan . they are in control. im just blabbering here..with an idea. if they can discuss that with marie and dan.
    Do you ship to Canada Dan? ill buy Maries fish..better go look first and see what kind they were again? anyone else if he doesnt ship to canada?
    Last edited by April; 12-24-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Am i right that Marie has won 20 discus? 10 each of 2 strains? Thats alot of fish for a hobbyist.

Congrats marie again !

Obviously she wont have room for these fish and i have an empty 55 & a 29 just waiting for some (planned on getting some after the holidays).

Marie i'd be willing to purchase 2 or 3 of each strain from you and pay for shipping to help you out. You could use the money to go towards a new tank for the others and/or pay for the ticket. I was planning on getting some semi-adults but growing some smaller fish would be good practice for me.

Let me know.

I actually hate to even post this ................. cause i dont want to cloud up MARIES Bright moment in the sun!
    Last edited by CAGE-RATTLER; 12-24-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Registered Member GulfCoastDiscus's Avatar

I'm sending Marie 10 pieces 2.5" to 3"+ of some GoldenXAlbinos and a few strain from my collection. It'll be a surprise.

Dan
    Respectfully,
    John
    www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com

Registered Member Carol_Roberts's Avatar

Congratulations Marie! I hope you're getting another tank for Christmas

thats the best bet..go get a tank Marie!!!! i love getting people to buy new tanks and new fish. lol. saves me getting them..i can just watch everyone elses new babies and be happy for them.

I hope she does get a new tank to enjoy her new Discus so we can see a whole buncha new pics

Congratulations Marie!!!!

I'll Pick up the rest of shipping on the fish. Marie has been an angel in many ways for this forum, and its the least I can do. I can't go into how selflessly (hope thats a word) she has given here, but Take it from me as fact when I say this, she has been an Angel for this site in a time of Need and I am very Grateful she is a member here.

One thing I need Marie is your t-shirt size and where to ship it ! PM me with that info and I'll send it out to you .

Thanks everyone that participated...I really would like to do these Monthly so please take a good look around recognize those Angels thathelp make this site what it is. Who Knows ...you might find yourself being recognized.

Thanks also to Barb for Volunteering to Run these events and to Dan for his generosity to the Site. You are both Angels as well.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

What am I going to do with you guys?? Omg~ And you, Al, you are so stubborn, Sir! Read your pms....( ya know, Al, I think you played me...hmm...if you are picking up the rest of the shipping ....omg...we shall discuss this privately..lol, i was down there typing when it hit me!) What is shipping to Cali? I don't even know where Dan is located....hmm....

Well I know one thing, I want my T-shirt!!! Large, Al.. cuz I am not small on top~I spoke with Barb Traco this morning... what a sweetheart! And you do have an accent, Barb~

I have a plan. Gotta have a plan. At least I think I do. umm.... there had better not be 20 discus....Oh *******...no.. 10...only 10..Dan pm'd me...I couldnt have read that wrong...could I ??

Cage, I could never sell them to you, ever. That would be wrong on so many levels~ If anything I would give them to you, fool! lol...come on now, work with me here! You too April... you two are trippin~

To be honest, I have asked Candy if she would like five of them. She lives close so they could all just come here. I know I want five. Hell, I want them all, but..no! Also there is one gentleman that is considering five as well, if Candy cannot~ I want to get this worked out cuz Dan needs to get them shipped!

April~
    I love you!! Cary's discus are so beautiful....the colors are awesome in my new light, April!

Angela....thanks, woman!

Paul, Cliff, Marc, Carol, Jarrod, Earl, Just...Thanks oodles, Guys!!

Just so you know, I will be posting so much real soon as there are many questions I have now! Please do not tire of me or get bored!!

Ya All Have Created A Monster Here~

so you have to help me now~lol!

Marie~

see..proof Marie you ARE an angel..as you are sincere and true to the bonei think thats a great idea. share them with candy or someone..and then you can both have fun...watching them grow.
    And..the fact you had no idea you could even possibly be an angel is proof..its the real thing. a real live angel here on earth..and on our forum.
    Besides..how can you turn down fish!!!???? lol.

Had a nice talk with Marie today. I liked her when on this forum, PMs and emails and just as nice to talk to, too! I hope between her and Candy and ??? (the unknown person), it can all be worked out. When I phoned her this morning, left a message asking her if she was already out shopping for a bigger tank? Either that or she was looking for a bigger house?

Got a call back from her and we had a great time talking. Now we're in trouble as we each have the other's number!

Did you ask Santa for another tank for Christmas ~ that's what you need, heh, for all these new babies? (There is still time, he hasn't left the North Pole yet, Marie )

What a great turnaround from bad luck to good luck. I heard she is getting into breeding?

Kidding! Well, had to slip something in after her saying I have an accent!! I don't know what she's talking about, eh?!........

Enjoy, Marie, and keep us all posted on what's happening. Let us know if you got to Santa in time and woke up tomorrow and there was another new, shiny tank under the Christmas tree.

.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Congrats Marie!!!! I knew that you would win because you are such a sweetheart and always do your best to make people feel welcome and to help people out. I think that it is a well deserved prize for you!!!! Now get to shopping woman!! You have alot of fish coming your way!!!!

Love ya!!!!
    Candy
    Candy

I am sure you can find some used tanks in Cali...you dont have to spend a bunch of money. You could even get some sponge filters and just a big rubbermaid if you wish?

Make sure to post some pictures as soon as you get your fish!

Real Name
    Brian

Congratulations!! You will become addicted whether you like it or not

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast