ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Car Do YOU Drive??

Real Name
    Mike

Default Re: What Kind Of Car Do YOU Drive??

We Had White 2001 Ford F150, bought it brand new and just traded it this past weekend because......
    I have a driftwood (silver / golden metalic color) 1998 Dodge dakota, bought it brand new and I am now selling it because......
    We bought my daughter 1998 Dodge Neon 2 years ago used and she still drives it.
    Oh..... Because... I just bought 2 of these brand new this past weekend..

Attachment 13244

The wife got the Atlantic Blue color (matches our boat) and I got the Light Kaiki (beige) color. Beautiful trucks. Lovin it! OOOOH, the 2006 new truck smell!
    Wife got the big horn edition with satellite radio and some other cool add-on options. Otherwise, they are both fully loaded and have the 5.7 Liter Hemi.

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaydoc
    Marie,

This is the 2005 Chrysler 300 C SRT8.

It only comes in Bright Silver and Black. Mine is silver and is one of only 150 2005 SRT8 in the US. The 2006 model comes in a darker gray/Silver also. The standard 300 C comes in multiple colors, has the same headlights but spoilers and less power. The 300 limited is the one you are thinking of that has different headlights and a 6 cylinder engine.

Cary~

I didnt know that it only came in those two colors ~ makes sense tho, since I have never seen anything but....Your car is the only one in the US? How cool is that? I so want that car! You are very lucky, Sir!
    Thanks for clearin that up, cuz I wld see this car and sometimes it was different as far as the headlights go ~ I actually saw it at the dealership and that is when I saw that it had the 300 on the back....nothing else...but that ~

Mike ~ TWO NEW ONES?? Did ya win the lottery?? omg!! Good for you!

.........Talk about a Guy's Thread!! Ladies....this cld go on for days ~ I wanna see how many responses..........hell, weeks ~

Marie ~

Real Name
    Mike

Nope, no lottery. It was just time for me to upgrade and the wife is just plain spoiled. She knows it and she is ok with it, lol. We went from $0 monthly car payments to approx $880 a month. Thats for both though which isnt too bad and that covers everything for 5 years, 75,000 miles to include all oil changes, maintenance and your 30,000, 60,000, etc check ups.

Registered Member

I can't even imagine how much you pay for gas. Living in California, and driving such big truck. You're just like the governator.

That is hilarious!!! Our gas here in Sac is like $2.45/gal...you can find a dime cheaper some places~

That truck is huge, Mikey! This past weekend I was out with Deb from SC and she has a Dodge Ram...omg! That was like being in a F* house on wheels, Im tellin ya ~

I felt safe tho ~ better than being in a fishbowl I suppose!

Marie~

Real Name
    Mike

It will probably cost me another car payment monthly to feed these beasts and we also got the larger gas tanks. Thank god I only work about 2 miles from my house. These trucks can go about 400-475 miles on a full tank. We also made sure the dealership threw in the first 3 tanks of gas for us on both trucks. No payments also for about 2 months. Wife got a free year of satellite radio. We tried to get as much as possible because you always feel like you are getting ripped off no matter how well you think you did. I even got nice dodge hats for the whole family for free, lol.

Well ya sure know how to rope em in, Mike!

BMW Convertible
    Ford Explorer
    Ford Truck

Wow, so many different vehicles you all have, I'm a truck person, no cars lately....Been thru 2 GMC crew cab gas engine 454 dually trucks, never passed gas stations (big engines, hauled horses) & a Dodge 2-door truck, forget the engine, was a big one, & that truck owed me nothing, body rust wore out 1st.....then I bought a '99 Ford F-350 diesel turbocharged dual wheeled extended cab truck...leather interior & all the fixin's. Best truck I've ever owned, love it & probably will drive it into the ground, only have 60,000 miles on it, but now will be puttin' lots more on with Tn trips, lol....Dottie p.s, oh, & then I had a Freightliner that hauled a 6-horse trailer with living quarters, that was a huge one, sold it last yr....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kindredspirit
    [CENTER] That is hilarious!!! Our gas here in Sac is like $2.45/gal...you can find a dime cheaper some places~

Wow, I always had a perception that California gas price is higher than other states, but apparently it's false. Here in NC, we're paying around 2.50/gallon

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Quiet as a tomb unless the 12 speaker stereo is cranked up
    Now I'm jealous
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

I have a Tonka
    "Beep-Beep"

Quote Originally Posted by goheel
    Wow, I always had a perception that California gas price is higher than other states, but apparently it's false. Here in NC, we're paying around 2.50/gallon

Aww....see, Cali isn't all that bad!

Dottie You drive that thing?? Good Lawd, woman! How many gallons?

I am surprised that no one has posted any Harleys ~

Marie ~

Quote Originally Posted by goheel
    That's regular gas price, premium is $2.75.

Real Name
    Mike

Marie... I love it. I have been a dodge man for years and I have always wanted a full size truck. I have no need for the 4x4 2500 or the 3500. Mine is plenty for me and what I use it for. I couldnt be happier. My dakota is 6 cyclinder / 5 speed / extra cab. Big change all around for me. My dakota also has only 40,000 original miles on it. Not bad for a 1998. It is also in primo condition. No body or paint problems, no engine problems and not even 1 stain or tear on the interior. They wanted to give me 3,600 for trade on it. I said No Way, I'll just give you the 3,600 down in cash and keep my truck.

Dottie....that trailer could have been one heck of a mobile fish room!

Goheel.... Prices for gas fluxuate here alot. Its kinda low and stable right now but it can go to $3 per gallon in one day. Still cost me around 50-60 bucks for the ford we had and I know it will be around 75 now to fill the new dodge. The days I go to the lake in my boat, I would have to fill the dodge and then fill the boat! About $130-140 and thats before I even get to the water for some fun.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast