ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: discus hans

Default discus hans

has anyone delt with him? i think his prices are VERY resonable...do you now if the website is www.discushansusa.com?
    "learn from what you live, live from what you learn"

Default Re: discus hans

I ve had an experience with him but cant post it here .. pm me if need to know..

Registered Member

Word is that he's not doing individual sales anymore, only wholesale. So you have to either buy from one of his distributors or from him when he travels with his fish. I'm not sure about if you visit him directly though.
    Eat. Sleep. School. Water Changes.
    -Matt-

Registered Member

you can pm me also.

Registered Member

I just got an order from Hans two weeks ago...... beautiful fish...great packing job!! They are definitely a good deal too. I got one of his Silver Pigeons..... and a beautiful BD. I only ordered 4 fish so it was not a wholesale order.

Serban

Registered Member

All ways qt no matter who the fish are from and how healthy they look.

Hans has some great fish! If i were you, I would try all means to get some of his fish.

Registered Member

Nothing but good things to say about Hans..PM me if you want details.Not sure how this dealership thing is going to work out..I know how his fish were in his tanks,not sure of the dealers tanks...could be ok I guess,have to wait to hear from others who get the fish from dealers.

Mench

Registered Member

Hans gets his fish from Stendker in Germany, in my book you WILL NOT find better fish in the world!

Now mind you I am bias, I have 20 Stendker fish and they are by far the best I have ever purchased in my short 10 years.

I didnt get them from Hans but I did email him about where to find them and he responded right away, even though he wasnt getting a sale, lots of other wankers didnt even respond to an email about there own fish i was interested in, bussines must be to good for them????

If I were living in the USA, Hans would be first on my list, again JMHO
    Ken

diskboy, I have been keeping discus for a year now. Have bought fish from three suppliers , one of them being Hans. I met him at the ACA in Texas and I can only say good things about him , his work ethic are tremendous, he is available and answers your questions promptly ,his fish are very healthy and very nice ,his prices are very fair , for what I see in pictures his setup in Baltimore is First Class.
    I have been very lucky . I have been very pleased from the three suppliers I have bought fish from, Cary, Ryan and Hans .

roberto.

I have 7 fish coming from Hans tomorrow. From what he told me, though, I'm probably the 'last' to get fish retail from him, as of April 1st he will be wholesale only. Hans has been very good to deal with over the phone and 'net. I'll post about the fish when I get them, but I'd be very surprised if they weren't 'great.'

Newt
    newtcity.com/yabbse/index.php (a forum for everything...adults)

themudpond.com/forum/index.php (a koi and ponding forum)

My PM box was full sorry,, i got an experience with Hans if you need to hear it feel free to pm me now.. i cannot post it here or i will get in trouble so out of respect i can relay experience thru pm..

I've received over 200 fish from Hans over the years. Nothing but good things to say about him, his ethics & his fish. But PM me as well if you'd like to hear another side to the one story you may have heard.

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

I have gotten fish from him i the past and will get some more at some point in the future. I have nothing bad to sat about him. Great fish.

-john

Registered Member

Thumbs up Re: discus hans

His web site is www.discus-hans-usa.com I met Hans. very knowledegeable truly loves his fish. His fish have beautiful colors,healthy and big. Not sure what qualtiy you will get from dealers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast