AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: DISCUS GARDE -WHAT A BUYER SHOULD EXPECT

Banned

Smile Re: DISCUS GARDE -WHAT A BUYER SHOULD EXPECT

Quote Originally Posted by crimson cross
    How would you like to buy a fully spotted fish, nice and round too, and pay triple price for it NOW and have the spots disappear from you 6 months from now??Where will that put your initial grading???
    crimson,

I'm getting you back to the rule I ask first. I you have better to propose then post. If not then retain yourself.

But I will answer to this question:

If the grading is done by the physical attribute of a fish for what you realy get then the pattern and color will be the properties that make a AA from a breeder at 50$ and and AA from another breeder at 500$. Color lost can be grade just like your theet. People whu pay for white thoot know what I mean.

When people start buying fish grade AA that drop a lot in color grade ther fish will loose value and market will adjust by themself. Forum like here will help poeple sharing informatin about color drop level.

Now I see your next question comming: Yes but fish can have different drop in color because of the owner. Weel here will be the point where buyer have to do his works. Evaluate the reference. Also they will be a commun drop comming out when many owner possess the fish.

Banned

Default Re: DISCUS GARDE -WHAT A BUYER SHOULD EXPECT

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid
    Hi Amazon:

If you are proposing that the whole batch be sold as ungraded. This is sometimes done but you do have to buy a whole batch an not individual fish!

HTH,
    Sandeep
    Elcid,

I'm sending you back to rule number one

Criticism
    “We have the right to criticize only if we have to better propose! ”

Plaese post only if you have better to propose.

Okay you are making it hard but I'll try not to be a quitter!

This is my proposition. The buyer pay an additional $25 per fish to the seller per fish for grading. The grading should be done by independant grader that the seller will hire to conduct this evaluation. The grading method will be based strictly on # of defects on each individual fish.

Banned

Question Re: DISCUS GARDE -WHAT A BUYER SHOULD EXPECT

Okay you are making it hard but I'll try not to be a quitter!

This is my proposition. The buyer pay an additional $25 per fish to the seller per fish for grading. The grading should be done by independant grader that the seller will hire to conduct this evaluation. The grading method will be based strictly on # of defects on each individual fish.
    Elcid,

Happy to see you give a try Don't whant to stop you because you give a good start but at first I would like to see before we goes on grading if we agree that Grading should be use only for Adulte.
    Last edited by AmazonRainbows; 05-31-2006 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonRainbows
    Elcid,

Happy to see you give a try Don't whant to stop you because you give a good start but at first I would like to see before we goes on grading if we agree that Grading should be use only for Adulte.
    Why don't you start a poll and see if you can get 100 members to agree with you? It's not worth continuing unless you get some reasonable agreement amongst members.

Good Luck,
    Sandeep

Banned

Talking Re: DISCUS GARDE -WHAT A BUYER SHOULD EXPECT

Why don't you start a poll and see if you can get 100 members to agree with you? It's not worth continuing unless you get some reasonable agreement amongst members.

Good Luck,
    Sandeep
    Thank you Elcid,

I first tough about a post but human nature is repulsive to change. I will probaly end with a lot of dismiss due to many reason but not the right one. To do a post that give an honest profile you need to ask many question and counter questions.

So I tough why not starting the weel with willing people and see if it can turn?

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showt...347#post316347

I have post this thread and I will let it go for a little while. If I can't get better then my proposal I will start with willing people interested in going further with the base I propose.

Thank you very much.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910