AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NAME AND LOCATION PLEASE?

Default Re: NAME AND LOCATION PLEASE?

im april..who lives near ubc in vancouver..canada.THE GREAT CANADA. : ) .and i have another discus buddy..who lives...next door. his name is jason..and uses the name jason on here. : )
    oh....and i have an evil plan....i am gonna make jason groom all my dogs soon..while im next door playing fishie.
    so far..so good.
    oh..and one other evil plan i have..is a pipeline..round enough to fit discus..from brisbane..across the ocean..straight to my house. constant water flow..from the redland area..with a discus every hour..coming through the pipe. rodney doesnt just have the best water in the world besides the amazon..he also has some of the best fish in the world. speaking of...german discus versus asian..you need to have a look at some of rodneys fish . his are german decendants..they are to die for.

Barb ~ B.C., Canada (eh) just for you, Dawn Marie!

.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by April
    im april..who lives near ubc in vancouver..canada.THE GREAT CANADA. : ) .and i have another discus buddy..who lives...next door. his name is jason..and uses the name jason on here. : )
    oh....and i have an evil plan....i am gonna make jason groom all my dogs soon..while im next door playing fishie.
    so far..so good.
    oh..and one other evil plan i have..is a pipeline..round enough to fit discus..from brisbane..across the ocean..straight to my house. constant water flow..from the redland area..with a discus every hour..coming through the pipe. rodney doesnt just have the best water in the world besides the amazon..he also has some of the best fish in the world. speaking of...german discus versus asian..you need to have a look at some of rodneys fish . his are german decendants..they are to die for.

I love that plan woman! That was funny April! What did you guys do on Jason's birthday? Hey go look at Ti in the photo gallery

Marie ~

Guilty as charged.

I go by Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.

Or Reid for short.

Yes you are! lol! I hated typing your whole member name! Thankyouverymuch REID!

Marie ~

Joe...Chicago for the past year. Prior to that I lived in the swamps of Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by traco
    (eh) just for you, Dawn Marie!

aww...man ~ I just saw that! Looks so strange to see that here! I do not like my first name ~

Marie ~

Ed,(not full name)

Caribbean, island between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, east of the Dominican Republic. (about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) southeast of Miami, Florida). Discovered by Columbus on November 19 1493. Comparative area: approximately three times the size of Rhode Island.

Geographic Coordinates: Latitude: 18 15 N Longitude: 66 30 W

Total Area: 9,104 sq km (3,508 sq mi)
    The maximum length from east to west of 180 km (110 mi) and with a maximum width from north to south of 65 km (40 mi).

Limits:
    To the west by Haití and the Dominican Republic (La Hispañola), to the east by the Virgin Islands, to the north by the Atlantic Ocean, and to the south by the Caribbean Sea.

Coastline: 501 km.

Borders:
    Puerto Rico is under the U.S. customs jurisdiction. Borders are open between P.R. and the U.S., allowing for free movement of people and merchandise. Commonwealth associated with the U.S.

Sunrise/Sunset Average: 6:54 am to 6:21 pm
    Because of the latitude of Puerto Rico the sun is high overhead all year, there are no great variations from day to day between the times of sunrise and sunset.

Capital: San Juan (founded in 1508, by Juan Ponce de León).

Last edited by Ed13; 07-09-2006 at 03:44 AM.
    When science and magic collide, the story begins.

Chris and im from Abbotsford,British Columbia, Canada.
    Sincerely, Chris

Real Name
    Debbie Patterson

Debbie and I am from Bella Vista Arkansas.Just 1/2 mile south of Missouri. We have 7 lakes and 9 golf courses. Lots of mountains and forests in and around the village.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Kenny from Daly City, CA. 5 mins from San Francisco. :-)

Tim from North Wales,Pa(outside Philadelphia)
    I'm a maintenance supervisor at a 256 unit luxury apt. complex...spend alot of my free time raising discus and angels as a hobby...The rest of it is dedicated to teaching drum corps, colorguard and marching band.(yeah,I was/am a band geek...lol).

Registered Member

I'm Jerry (not Gerry) or Gerard (not Gerald). I live in Falls Church VA, near Washington DC.

Registered Member used2bBubbles's Avatar

HOW did I miss this thread??????? Love it, Dawn! heh heh

Ok, I'm Kathi but I sort of really am Emily....there was a fight when I was born (NO, not because I was an ugly baby and my mother was pointing the finger of blame...!). They wanted me to be Emily, after my grandmother, who had a fit, so they switched it to Kathleen Emily, but my SS card says Emily Kathleen and so do a few other papers. Personally Emily is a popular name now, but too late for that....I won't repeat what other people call me on occasion.....!

Location: 2 1/2 hrs SW of Chicago; almost into the Mississippi River! But raised in Chicago

You don't like Dawn, Dawn??? It's nice. So do your friends call you Dawn?

I'm never going to remember all these "real" names. Can we have a cheat sheet made up or something????

Hey Kathi ~ If everyone signed their names at the end of their post we may tend to remember ~ ya think? lol!! And no I do not like Dawn ~ I use Marie on line and at work but everyone at home and Amber call me Dawn ~ but if someone calls and ask for Marie they know that it is work or someone on line ~

Strange huh? I admit it ~ itz tough bein me! ~ My Mom was gonna name me Emily too! And or Kathleen ~ I was named after this old old song I think ....I forget the name ~ ( thank God )

Marie ~

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast