AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wayne Ng RDG's from Bob Garside

Default Re: Wayne Ng RDG's from Bob Garside

Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    Can someone provide a photo of an adult???
    I'll try and take some pictures when I'm over there this November.
    I hope that this one helps.
    Mario
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Hi Mario
    As always Waynes discus are oustanding, just got a batch of rdg and some red pupil Leopard as well as some pupil shooting star and 2 blue Knights from Guillaume, and i must say the Rdg´s are stunning.
    Good Luck with them

Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by Bazo
    Hi Mario
    As always Waynes discus are oustanding, just got a batch of rdg and some red pupil Leopard as well as some pupil shooting star and 2 blue Knights from Guillaume, and i must say the Rdg´s are stunning.
    Good Luck with them

Paulo
    Hi Paulo,
    Where are the pictures of the new fish, Guillaume is going to China this coming September and when are you going to drop over.
    Shipment received by Guillaume about three weeks ago.
    Thanks
    Mario
    Last edited by turkis; 07-27-2006 at 07:59 PM.

The color of them are perfect I love them You must be vary happy with them!!

Quote Originally Posted by t_j
    The color of them are perfect I love them You must be vary happy with them!!
    Hi t_j,
    I am very happy with them.
    Thank you
    Mario

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by turkis
    Hi Paulo,
    Where are the pictures of the new fish, Guillaume is going to China this coming September and when are you going to drop over.
    Shipment received by Guillaume about three weeks ago.
    Thanks
    Mario
    Hi Mario
    I will post the pictures as soon as i have some good ones, I know Guillaume is going to china in Setember for the show he promised me he would pick out some fish for me at Wayne, ones i want, as for droping over well i just started to build my new home so all prioraties any money (expect some for wayne´s discus) go to the house. Are you coming over to duisberg???

Tudo de Bom
    Viva o Benfica
    Paulo

Hi Mario
    I will post the pictures as soon as i have some good ones, I know Guillaume is going to china in Setember for the show he promised me he would pick out some fish for me at Wayne, ones i want, as for droping over well i just started to build my new home so all prioraties any money (expect some for wayne´s discus) go to the house. Are you coming over to duisberg???

Tudo de Bom
    Viva o Benfica
    Paulo
    Hi Paulo,
    The show is from September 6 to the 10th and there will be lots of people at China's Aquaria Show.
    I won't be able to make it for Duisburg this year but maybe next, there are too many shows and discus competition going on.
    Another show in UK after Duisburg, Malaysia on the 19th/23rd and Singapore on the 26th to the 29th, etc. and a person will go broke travelling to all those places.
    Guillaume will pick up some nice fish for you.

Viva o Porto
    Mario

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by turkis
    Hi Paulo,
    The show is from September 6 to the 10th and there will be lots of people at China's Aquaria Show.
    I won't be able to make it for Duisburg this year but maybe next, there are too many shows and discus competition going on.
    Another show in UK after Duisburg, Malaysia on the 19th/23rd and Singapore on the 26th to the 29th, etc. and a person will go broke travelling to all those places.
    Guillaume will pick up some nice fish for you.

Viva o Porto
    Mario
    Well i am going to tell Guillaume you will be supervising to make sure he picks out the nicest Fish
    When will you be coming to Portugal, please let me know so that you can make a plan and come to Vila Real and stay at my place a couple of days, so that i can show you around the douro valley, the place where port wine is made, and i will take you to taste real home made port wine and wine aswell

Chau
    "isso do Porto não gosto pá "
    fica bem
    Paulo

Registered Member Elite Aquaria's Avatar

How old and what size are these fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Aquaria
    How old and what size are these fish?
    They are 8 months old and between 5 to 5.5".
    Mario

Mario, can you supervise my old man over here ? Teach him how to choose nicest discus like yours ...

I hope he reads this ..

Quote Originally Posted by ping
    Mario, can you supervise my old man over here ? Teach him how to choose nicest discus like yours ...

I hope he reads this ..
    It should work out fine this November otherwise he will be on his own, don't forget that he doesn't speak the language and he is a stranger in a big city.
    Mario

Well i am going to tell Guillaume you will be supervising to make sure he picks out the nicest Fish
    When will you be coming to Portugal, please let me know so that you can make a plan and come to Vila Real and stay at my place a couple of days, so that i can show you around the douro valley, the place where port wine is made, and i will take you to taste real home made port wine and wine aswell

Chau
    "isso do Porto não gosto pá "
    fica bem
    Paulo
    Hi Paulo,
    Don't worry and Guillaume will look after you properly.
    Regarding the trip to Portugal next year, I'm not too sure and I have to stay for weeks since I have many relatives to visit over there, i.e. Lisboa, Carcavelos, Sintra that I haven't seen for 25 years or more.
    Mario

Registered Member

Mario, The ones I kept from that same batch are becomming one of my favorite strains too. I cannot grow them as fast as you though.

I have a tank with about 15 on display, I will take some pictures tomorrow and post it here.

Bob

www.uppercanadadiscus.com

Registered Member Elite Aquaria's Avatar

At what age did they show color over entire body? Do you feed anything to enhance the red coloration?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast