AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Eheim question

Question Eheim question

Has anyone else tried to email Eheim thru their US webite? I have emailed them like 3 times so far asking questions about their canister filters and accesories for them, and have recieved no responses at all. I have been, unable to even find a phone number to them to their tech support or corporate offices. I am using their 2222 and 2224 filters in the pro line and am looking for the accesories to help me start them so I don't have to suck the hoses to make them work. Along with the peat filter pads to help me lower my PH. Does anyone have a phone # I could call to get my questions answered? If you do please let me know.
    TIA
    George
    Discus an ADDICTION but at least a legal one with no KNOWN cure! 2 -55 gal 1 -29 gal 1-25 gal 6 Sunshines,2 Candy Apple Reds,4 Scribbled Reds,4 White Diamonds

Default Re: Eheim question

Hi George,
    I have e-mailed eheim and it took about a week before they responded. As far as your 2224/2227 filter you can purchase the accessorries at bigals.com
    you are looking for the intake & outake tubes. The numbers you are looking for the istallation kit for intake is 12/16mm 4004300 & 12/16mm outake spray bar kit is # 4004310. It makes it so easy to prime with both of those.
    Hope this helps

Teresa

Cancer Survivor..... Glad to be finally free!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpastrana View Post
    Hi George,
    I have e-mailed eheim and it took about a week before they responded. As far as your 2224/2227 filter you can purchase the accessorries at bigals.com
    you are looking for the intake & outake tubes. The numbers you are looking for the istallation kit for intake is 12/16mm 4004300 & 12/16mm outake spray bar kit is # 4004310. It makes it so easy to prime with both of those.
    Hope this helps

Teresa
    Yep Teresa!! It sure does help immensely! Thank you so much for the info!! You can bet I'm going to be hitting that site to find it! Thank you again!!
    George
    Discus an ADDICTION but at least a legal one with no KNOWN cure! 2 -55 gal 1 -29 gal 1-25 gal 6 Sunshines,2 Candy Apple Reds,4 Scribbled Reds,4 White Diamonds

George, Big Al's is sometimes hard to search. In case you can't find what you need using their Search, here's a link to the intake: 12/16mm
    http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsUS...imintakekit494

and a link to the spraybar set: 12/16mm
    http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsUS...spraybarset494

Or, www.doctorsfostersmith.com has them and they are on sale now. I just ordered the larger 16/22mm kits for $18.99 each. The 12/16mm kits may be cheaper than that. S&H is the same I think.
    Last edited by poconogal; 12-10-2006 at 09:16 AM.
    Connie
    So Many Fish... So Little Tank Space

Real Name
    Jim

Call'em.. it's quicker and they do answer both the phone and your questions. Only their distributors are supposed to have this number, I got it when the drs couldn't answer a question on the wet/dry I had bought..

I put the number in my palm pilot just in case Think it's still good ..

1-888-343-4662

Let us know if it's disconnected

Jim

Registered Member

Go to eheimparts.com website--you can pick out what you need, they give the parts # and price for every part of every filter. I used it a little while ago to replace a lever in a 2026 Pro II and it came pretty quick!
    Best regards
    Harriett

Thumbs up Re: Eheim question

I really want to thank everyone that has helped me and given me directions in where to look for all the Eheim stuff I've been looking for. I've been searching and searching for. I think now I can find what it is I need and want to make things work. Thank you all again!!
    George

Real Name
    Jim

Jarrod,

Eheim.com has all the parts, and neat detailed diagrams.. but they are expensive!! Big Al's carries a good selection of their parts.
    Jim