ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Bushy Nosed Pleco!!

Default Re: Looking for Bushy Nosed Pleco!!

I've never shipped fish before. I've got some in my tank from around 3/4" to what looks like a new batch! (if that is the case this will be at least 3 since Christmas! ) That male never leaves that cave and is just cranking them out! Maybe I should remove one of the females At this rate maybe I should learn about shipping .

Tina

Real Name
    Mike

Busy little boy huh? He's got the ladies in a line at the door to the cave, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikscus View Post
    Busy little boy huh? He's got the ladies in a line at the door to the cave, lol.
    Now only if I can get my discus to do the same thing!

Tina

Tina,

If you wanna learn shipping let me know

Registered Member

I have a bunch too both long fins and short fins fron an 1 inch up to 2 and a half inch, I'm in Burbank California

Registered Member

If anyone in Northern California has Albino BN Catfish/Pleco's available please let me know. I will come by and pick up a few. I'm starting my first Discus tank and after doing a lot of reading on this forum I think I'll use a few of these along with a few Nerite Snails and Red Cherry Shrimp as my clean up crew in a 65 gallon planted tank. My only worry is that the adult Discus may eat the RCS.

New to the hobby and the community. Really appreciate all the info here and look forward to the 2x challenge of starting a high tech planted tank (step 1) and then stocking it with 6 adult Discus (step 2) over the coming months.

Registered Member

Not sure if you have found what you have been looking for, but I have some long fin albino bushies that the females are holding eggs. I don't have any caves in the tank with or any hiding places for them, the tank is my grow out tank. If you are still in need let me know. I also have some short fin blue/black eyes along with some short fin black bushies too. I have all shipping supplies ready so I can ship to anyone within the US

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12