Hi everyone,

I'm sure by now you've noticed the navigational links I've placed on the left side of the forum. In the coming weeks we will be implementing some new features here at Simply. This menu is to help better assist you in browsing through some of the site's important sections. We will be making heavy use of the Media Gallery (a new feature) for things like strain cataloging and the Discus University.

Our chat room is now functional and can be accessed on the menu at the left. Our Donation link has been moved there, as well as a link to our Forum Rules and the Forum FAQ. The FAQ is a great overview of basic board functions and how they work. If you are new to the board and/or have questions about the way this forum functions, the FAQ is a good starting point for you.

I will be adding additional menus to the left side of the forum, under the current one. Hopefully everyone has a fairly large screen resolution and this doesn't distort the look of the forum too much.

If anyone's having any type of issues, please let me know in the Site Feedback section. Thanks.

Ryan