ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jehmco.com

Default Jehmco.com

I am very pleased with Jehmco.com
    John was very helpful on the phone.
    I purchased a couple meds to have on hand that I had not seen elsewhere, good prices.
    I also purchased some nice prefilters and chlorine remover.
    Ordered Monday night, received it today.
    Will order from there again
    Ardan

Default Re: Jehmco.com

Jhemco does have a lot of nice stuff, but their prices seem high to me whenever I browse their site. Some of their research grade rack systems really look state of the art but good lord are they expensive.

I was on the phone with John a few weeks ago. He was very nice, and very helpful. We were discussing the Tripp Lite backup system that Jim (Cosmo) has. He took the time to answer all of my questions and when I have the money, I'll call him back to order.
    Connie
    So Many Fish... So Little Tank Space

Thumbs up Re: Jehmco.com

I have purchased food, meds and equipment from Jehmco on many occasions. I find that their prices have always been very competetive on everything that I have purchased and have always been very pleased with customer service. I have dealt primarily with John and he always takes time to answer questions and to help me with research of particular products. Shipping is always expediant and due to my location in New England, UPS ground service is very often next day with very no extra cost. I will gladly continue doing business with Jehmco.
    JMHO
    peter

Yippee, Yippee, got a good one from Jehmco...don't know if any of you remember, I loved my Tripplite system from John, had an accident & burned it up, (Jim, Cosmo will remember).....so, jokingly put it on my Xmas list & yeah! my son bought it from John & had it sent to me....haven't set it up yet, but as soon as I find the red cable, hope to have it up & running before anymore trips are necessary....so, just put it up high so it won't get splashed, & if it does, do NOT pull the plug unless it's necessary, JME Dottie

John at Jehmco is a true classy guy. He will take time advising you and responding to any questions you might have. Knows the business very well .
    I have been very pleased with my dealings with John. Highly recommend Jehmco. Glad he gets the recognition.

roberto.

Registered Member

I have ordered many things from Jehm and have been very pleased with everything I have recieved. I agree with Ardan that their pre-filters are second to none. I have had a couple of minor issues with the pre-filters however. Twice now I have ordered a full set and not gotten all of the parts, they always make good on the order though. I think their prices are very competitive with other online sources and their customer service is better than almost all others. I have spoken with John many times and really do appreciate his expertise, and also the female (whose name escapes me) is friendly and knowledgeable too (actually when I order pre-filters from her I always get everything I ordered the first time). Things like meds and equipment I almost always order from Jehm. They are one of the best of the many online companies I have dealt with.
    There are 10 types of people on this planet; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Registered Member

I love Jehmco, John knows his stuff...
    Need your taxes done? Ask me I am a Licensed CPA!!!
    Most basic taxes done for $100-$125 including efile!!
    General Accounting and Book Keeping services available too!
    Bill.Eagan@EaganandCompany.com

senso

Great person, great product and excellent service.

Real Name
    Jim

You really can't say enough about John. He's one of the nicest, most knowledgable people you can talk to, and he'll take the time to find out what you need and help you solve your problem. Some of his stuff is pricey, but it's top of the line and built to last. Not to mention the fact that he'll fabricate things for you to fit a custom requirement

Just spent some time on the phone with him a couple days ago about rigging an auto drain, auto fill system for all my tanks if I end up commuting to Minney... even though he knew it wasn't an immediate order he took the time to explain what he could do and how it would function. If that new job comes to pass, I'll be ordering a good amount of equipment from him and the fish won't miss a day's worth of WCs How can you beat that!!

I think the biggest problem I've ever had with any order from them was the fact that their Hydro sponges aren't boxed. He must buy them in bulk and a couple weren't perfectly round Something I can easily live with

Dottie Yep, I remember Congratulations, that's quite a nice Christmas gift

Jim
    ... Born under a Bad Sign ...

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by bikhu View Post
    I have purchased food, meds and equipment from Jehmco on many occasions. I find that their prices have always been very competetive on everything that I have purchased and have always been very pleased with customer service. I have dealt primarily with John and he always takes time to answer questions and to help me with research of particular products. Shipping is always expediant and due to my location in New England, UPS ground service is very often next day with very no extra cost. I will gladly continue doing business with Jehmco.
    JMHO
    peter
    I have to agree , John has been very helpful. Right product,right price & honest answers to my questions.

Dick

I buy my food, heaters, nets, air system and parts,meds, bags, heatpacks, and just about everything I need in my fish room from Jehmco.com

I have nothing but the best feedback for them.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Forever Friends

I'm from Canada and order meds, heaters, food, sponges etc... from Jehmco. John is very helpful and my order always arrives promptly.

Barb
    Feb 14, 1962- Dec 5, 2007

Barb was a friend to us all and we will all miss her dearly....Rest in Peace .

I've ordered meds, net dip, etc... vary happy with every thing.
    Tiffany

Registered Member

I buy all my stuff from JEHMCO. They seemed to be the most competitive and ship the same day. They sell quality stuff.

Mike B

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast