ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: WARNING !! AQUABID SELLER WATCH OUT !!

Default WARNING !! AQUABID SELLER WATCH OUT !!

Just watch out for this dude,,

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...cus&1175656212

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...cus&1175664001

When i saw he was in nyc i was happy finally i can go somewhere to pick out my own fish.. i go to make an appointment to go pick out fish dude says only day he s maybe free is monday and comes out 7am-10 am i had to be there .. perfect time when most people have to make a living make an appointment..lol think this guy is full of isht..

Sent him various other emails trying to get a better time at another day to go see him but been 2 weeks and 3 emails no response.. still waiting on his response.. sucky communication.. i dont recommend this clown..

I say hes hiding something so im just sending you all that shop on aquabid considering buying from him to be carefull you been warned..

Seasoned discus hobbiest tip ,,never buy from someone that doesnt let you go visit them to pick out your own fish..

==hEcToR=nYc==

Default Re: WARNING !! AQUABID SELLER WATCH OUT !!

Just a reminder that if you have first-hand experience with the seller and you'd like to post your experience (positive or negative) it can be done in our Livestock and Product Reviews forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DISCUS USA View Post
    who would even pay that much for that boring looking pair any how..
    Comments like that really aren't necessary because it's all subjective. People are paying high dollar for bulldogs and leopards but I am not impressed with either of those. It doesn't change the fact that they're worth the money to some people.

I'll agree that they're listed wrong, though. It's helpful to know what you're selling if you want to sell it.
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-03-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Default Re: WARNING !! AQUABID SELLER WATCH OUT !!

finally got a response after all these days and emails no reply..

but it took me one final email sending him the link to this thread..

i posted it on DAAH just for kicks the message i sent to this aquabid seller and his reply..if you d like to see it gots to go to daah and check it cuz the guy gets upset and curses on his short reply to me..lol
    Last edited by DISCUS USA; 04-05-2007 at 11:29 AM.