AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glasscages.com

Default Re: Glasscages.com

Hans, You are WAY over the top :9) You HAVE to post pics of your new fish room when you fill up those tanks with all those great discus !!!

Real Name
    Discus Hans

I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Always great work. Love those fish Hans !!!!!

Other people have had problems with Glass Cages, but I have been satisfied with them myself. My strongest tanks were built by them according to my specifications, and those tanks are STRONG, with gussets top and bottom and 3/8" glass throughout. There used to be a complaint with them that the glass itself is not as clear as say a top quality tank from say Oceanic. I understand that Glasscages now have higher quality galss available upon request (of course it costs more). But for fish room tanks I don't think that you can beat them. And if you need a show tank with the best quality glass, they can do that, too.
    Mama Bear

I can't believe everyone here has had good experiences. Go to ANY reef forum and they'll tell you Glass Cages is horrible. I have to agree that their tanks are NOT built well, AGA is even better with all their problems.

I called once and the customer service was horribly rude and atrocious. Lost a sale from me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12