ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Been Six Weeks! - International Discus

Default Re: It's Been Six Weeks! - International Discus

Quote Originally Posted by International Discus View Post
    Sandeep, I didn't know you have such good camera skill! Teasing us with "Where are the pics" huh?

I like them all but I really love the 1st pic in reply #27, it shows your fish really well at a nice angle.

I'll refrain from posting anymore until after seeing your next 100 pictures being posted first.

Thanks Sandeep for sharing.
    Kenny
    Hi Kenny:

I really should have purchased those fish with the non reflective coating option! There will be MORE PICS! I just haven't taken them yet!

thanks,
    Sandeep
    Last edited by Elcid; 06-01-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Registered Member

Something i've always wondered about the albino white eruption.. would it turn out to be spots or red patches? Eruption connotates spots. Who's the creator of this fish?

Anyway, the fish are looking great, Sandeep! I am taking a deep attraction to anything albino!

At Aquarama, we saw Albino Arowanas.. and they cost a whooping US40k per piece!

Quote Originally Posted by dalelad View Post
    Something i've always wondered about the albino white eruption.. would it turn out to be spots or red patches? Eruption connotates spots. Who's the creator of this fish?

Anyway, the fish are looking great, Sandeep! I am taking a deep attraction to anything albino!

At Aquarama, we saw Albino Arowanas.. and they cost a whooping US40k per piece!
    Hi Dale:

These are Wayne NG's AWEs.....Digital cameras especially with jpeg compression tend to merge spots and in the case of the AWEs they are more dots than spots so the "merging effect" is greater! If you look at the scales closely there isn't a continuous color like in the Red/White. Also typical of digital cameras is that the tend to enhance the "red" when in fact the color is much lighter more "pinkish"

If you can post a pic of the "Albino Asian Red Aro" I think it's not illigal to post pics in the USA and that I would like to see!

take care,
    Sandeep

Registered Member

i was just wondering how long it would take to actually refine the Albino White Eruption, which would otherwise be genetically known as the Albino White Leopardsnake. The thing is.. even in the non-albino White LSS, it takes 2-3 generations before the red patch becomes spots. It would be nice if the Albino White Eruption is actually individual spots on a white base.

I didn't manage to take a clear picture of the Albino Crossback Gold Arowana at the Aquarama as they were just hyperactive!.. but i hope this photo suffices.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i was just wondering how long it would take to actually refine the Albino White Eruption, which would otherwise be genetically known as the Albino White Leopardsnake. The thing is.. even in the non-albino White LSS, it takes 2-3 generations before the red patch becomes spots. It would be nice if the Albino White Eruption is actually individual spots on a white base.

I didn't manage to take a clear picture of the Albino Crossback Gold Arowana at the Aquarama as they were just hyperactive!.. but i hope this photo suffices.
    Hi Dale:

I don't think these fish will have spots like you are describing....Actually I would like to see a Snow White Ring Leopard ...

Thanks for the pic of the Albino Crossback, we have to go to Arofanatics to see if there are any better pics ...thanks for the headsup! I have seen an Albino Silver Aro, which looks amazing!

http://www.arofanatics.com/members/w...binoxbredeyes/

take care,
    Sandeep
    Last edited by Elcid; 06-02-2007 at 12:37 AM.

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Aquaria View Post
    Marie,

Here is the picture that Mario posted of his Albino White Eruption

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/attach...9&d=1172967032

Dan

I remember that! Thank You, Dan Now I want one thankyouveryuch!

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid View Post
    Hi Dale:

I don't think these fish will have spots like you are describing....Actually I would like to see a Snow White Ring Leopard ...

Thanks for the pic of the Albino Crossback, we have to go to Arofanatics to see if there are any better pics ...thanks for the headsup! I have seen an Albino Silver Aro, which looks amazing!

http://www.arofanatics.com/members/w...binoxbredeyes/

take care,
    Sandeep
    hmm.. Snow White Ring Leopard.. Sandeep, you're giving me ideas. *grin* i'll start work immediately on that!

hmm.. Snow White Ring Leopard.. Sandeep, you're giving me ideas. *grin* i'll start work immediately on that!
    Thanks for all your hard work and please can you add to my wish list discus that will mature in 6 weeks and spawn in 8?

thanks,
    Sandeep

Flash free photos for Marie:

Registered Member

you use an SLR for the shoots? gee.. the photos are so so clear!

you use an SLR for the shoots? gee.. the photos are so so clear!
    Hi Dale, thanks for your comment, actually I'm not that happy with these last set of pics, my albinos are really unhappy with the reef light on! maybe the albino eyes hurt from the bright light? The pics are taken using a canon 10d.

thanks,
    Sandeep
    Last edited by Elcid; 06-06-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Hi Rod:

Thanks for your comment, the breeder calls them albino white eruption.

take care,
    Sandeep
    Hi Guyz:

I wanted to correct my initial statement. I was looking at the Cert. and these are called "Red Pupil White Eruption" or RPWEs

take care,
    Sandeep

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Thanks so much for you comment. I waited a long time for my friend Kenny to come through for me and as you can see he FINALLY DID ...

thanks,
    Sandeep
    Hey you Sandeep...what did you mean by "FINALLY"? You have a day to explain that to me. j/k

Yes Wayne called all his albino strains "Red Pupil". I should have followed and used that name for that I'm sorry...but the creator(Wayne) understands what I'm referring to when we talked on the phone using the word "albino"...

Thanks,
    Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Quote Originally Posted by International Discus View Post
    Hey you Sandeep...what did you mean by "FINALLY"? You have a day to explain that to me. j/k

Yes Wayne called all his albino strains "Red Pupil". I should have followed and used that name for that I'm sorry...but the creator(Wayne) understands what I'm referring to when we talked on the phone using the word "albino"...

Thanks,
    Kenny
    Hehe Kenny:

Okay you FINALLY you did import fish from Wayne, FINALLY you found someone who will ship FINALLY you listened to me and sent me some fish LOL, How many more finally's do you need?

WHAT ur even teaching the "Creator" how to name his fish? Hmm, ur right he might need a lesson or two about discus names and who better to teach him than our own "Kenny"

If there's anyone who can read chinese on the forum can you please let me know if the chinese characters next to "Red Pupil" translate to?

thanks,
    Sandeep

Hi Guyz:

It's been 2 weeks since I last posted pics, so I suppose I should update with some new pics if you want? BTW, did you guyz notice that Wayne's certificate has a check box that's 23-25 cm? Hmm, that's a 10" FISH! I wonder if it includes the tail?

take care,
    Sandeep
    Last edited by Elcid; 06-20-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast