It is that time of the year for me to find some new stock for my grow out tanks. I have BSS and RT at the moment and I am seeking something in a solid color preferably in red or yellow. I am not all that particular in the specific strain of discus, my primary concerns are health, shape, clean (no peppering etc). I would be looking for a dozen or so fry/juvies in that 1-2" range, part of my enjoyment of the hobby is to grow them out and select the best for my 110gal planted show tank.

I started getting my other 55gal that held misc plants and fish ready to house the discus that won't make the cut for the show tank (still nice fish though), and would probably be looking to add the new stock to the grow out in about a week.

I would be interested in knowing what you have available (and prices + shipping) or will have available in the next few weeks, I have learned to be patient in this hobby so if you have a spawn or expecting one in the next few weeks I would be interested as well.

Feel free to respond via PM/Email or just post in this thread. Pics of the parents appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris