AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NORTH CHICAGO HERE

Default Re: NORTH CHICAGO HERE

Oh God please dont ban me my life will be over as I know it. WHO CARES!!!!!! I have met all parties involved and then some. Make no mistake I have met all parties involved even you. I know you and sporty are good buds....good for yous. I am not taking sides with anyone. The point is you have a new guy coming into the hobby and instead of welcoming him/her right away you got people jocking for business instead of welcoming the person and giving them some insight on the hobby. If you dont think that was a slam or cheap shot from one seller to another your dead wrong. Then I voice my opinion and the banning threat comes out. Like I said its all politics. Just think jlspitler this is what you have to look forward to when you state your opinions

Real Name
    Jim

Dude..

It's not that you voiced your opinion.. it's how you voiced it.

Chill

Jim
    ... Born under a Bad Sign ...

Not only is Butch the best in Chicago, but he also makes house calls.I'm only 16 and don't drive, so when a crazy disease popped up in my tank, I had no one to turn to. Yet butch took time out of his busy schedule (trust me its very busy) and came to my house and for two hours be fought and ended up saveing my fish. He also came over two days ago to check out a stray voltage problem in my tank, and found it!! My discus are no longer being electrocuted. Dont forget that he also has four daughters that need his time too, he cant be home every day waiting for peoples phone calls.

Hes like that....Yeah...he is...

Quote Originally Posted by cosman View Post
    Oh God please..ban me ....

Your wish is my command.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Now, I do know everyone involved here and I don't hide behind a phony handle to slam people.

Jim (MRSPORTYS NOT Cosmo),
    You and Chester need to talk out your problems on your own not here. I should have edited your post immediately instead (in the interest of fairness..) of letting Chester (aka Butch) respond in kind. I apologize for that. You do have decent fish and are a good guy but then again so is Chester. I don't understand where all this infighting has come from over the years between you two but this is not the place to bring it out. You did start it after all.

Chester (Butch),
    We know that you have a nice batch of cronies and loyal customers that leap to your defense (including the one that just got himself banned). We also know that you have a real tendency to not return phone calls in a timely fashion. It goes without saying that you also have decent fish and are a good guy. I appreciate the fact that you kept your responses to site policy. I also apologize to you for letting this go this far.

Gentlemen: I think you need to either talk or meet in an alley somewhere and work this out. Ether way, don't bring it here again.

To the Folks in Chicago: Both of these guys are great in person with decent fish. Make your own decisions in Chi-town either way you won't go wrong.

To the Simply Members in general:
    Sorry for letting this go so far, my bad. THREAD CLOSED

RandalB for The Simplydiscus.com Team
    Last edited by RandalB; 09-09-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123