AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Bought from Here...

Registered Member

Default Bought from Here...Utah discus

Just wanted to let everyone know about how great of service I got from www.utahdiscus.com

Awhile back I ordered 3 wonderful discus' from them...all in great shape and color, except one. Her tail fin area was damaged I think in the shipping process, and she just wasn't able to keep up with the rest of the babies that I had and has now, sadly passed on.
    Edy at Utah likes to here the good and the bad progress from his customers, so I did email him to let him know what happend.
    Completely unexpected he offered to replace that fish with a new one!!! With this being 3 months later, I am amazed at the level customers service and care that he offers and shares to his customers!!
    He's truely a great person to deal with, I encourage any and all folks out there to give him a try if you're looking for new discus.
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 08-13-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Default Re: Bought from Here...

Thats cool.. sounds like ammonia burn on the fins,, 3 months later you'd think fins would grown back long ago.. so the fins never grew back in?

And you going to pay shipping for 1 replacent fish?

Registered Member

Actually she looked liked her back bone by the tail was just broken or she was born deformed.
    And no I won't pay for shipping just 1 fish...I'll just have to order a couple more to go with the new one!!(what can I say typical discus addict!) lol...Just need a new tank too.
    He's got some great fish at great prices...from breeders like Forrest and Lip....whoever they are???
    Still just amazed that he would make an offer like that after so long after I've had them....that to me IS amazing customer service.
    And the ones that I still have from him are growing more and more each day and looking outstanding!
    Hope to get pics up soon!!

Registered Member

Alright Tonya, looks like your starting off right and Kudos to Utah.

Ike

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by aloha_discus View Post
    Alright Tonya, looks like your starting off right and Kudos to Utah.

Ike
    can't wait to have a couple from you as well!! your fish look awesome in the pics that I've seen!!!

Take care and be well
    brat