AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 12/22 - Routines and leaving

Default 12/22 - Routines and leaving

Well, I'll be leaving for Christmas later today so I've set up the feeding schedule for the rest of the day on the webcam site. My roommate won't be heading out until tomorrow morning, so she can do the feeding schedule today and water changes tonight and in the morning before she leaves, then they'll only have a day without water change. A nice thing about that site is that if I schedule an event, like feedings it will record the video for that time and the length of time the event lasts. So, since I know you all won't be glued to your computers to watch me feed my fish that's a nice feature. If you want to see how they're eating just go to the site and watch one of the past events. While we're gone they will be fed with an autofeeder. I think they will just get the Ocean Nutrition pellets 4x per day. I hope the webcam stays online while we're gone but knowing our luck it'll mess up right away. I will be back to tend to them on Tuesday night most likely so fingers crossed that everything will be well until then.

I may post a couple pictures later because...well just because I can.
    -Karen

Default Re: 12/22 - Routines and leaving

Very good Karen. Nice to have that. I am sure everything will be great. MERRY Christmas in advance
    Eileen