AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/6/08 update

Registered Member

Default Re: 3/6/08 update

Hi Eileen, we are in Kazoo, wow yes in deed, I agree with everyone, your fish look great. We were looking at the thread yesterday. Dont understand too much about the challange but your fish sure have grown. I have 13 x 2-3 inch from cary, in a 75 gal. I am now also worried that this might not be big enough for much longer. Must be something in this MI water we dont know about.

Hi fellow Michiginians..lol... Here is a link to the challange u can read up on. Its pretty exciting.

http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/sh...ad.php?t=60741

I have a few fish from Cary also. Actually, He is where i got my first discus's. I haven't had them a yr yet. I went to Choice Aquraium on May 7th last yr., and I got my fish. They r beautiful. 1 male, 4 females. When i was w/cary, he did say we had great water, so maybe its the water.
    Eileen

Hi Eileen! They are gorgeous, and fantastically big! Whatever you are doing, keep it up! Every time I see those fish, I want to go buy another tank and drive up to Al's to get some of those!!! Hope the little bristlies are doing good as well!
    Debbi

Breeding Sterbai Cories and Long Fin L144 Bristlenose Plecos

Registered Member

Hi Eileen, Do ya have any good LFS up there in GR? I haven't scooped any out yet up there yet. Have ya gone to Preuss in lansing? Its a great store, web site too. Could ya post any good stores for us, I know GR well, went to GRJC many moons ago. Thanks Uli. Thanks for the link for the challange will check out after lunch. I am at work. I love my job, it fasinates me,,,,,not really

Quote Originally Posted by pinkertd View Post
    Hi Eileen! They are gorgeous, and fantastically big! Whatever you are doing, keep it up! Every time I see those fish, I want to go buy another tank and drive up to Al's to get some of those!!! Hope the little bristlies are doing good as well!
    Hi Deb. Thanks for the compliments. Glad my fish give u a good idea. My brisles r doing fantanstic. Getting a little big. Takes time i guess. Nothing like my discus, thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by uli and ria View Post
    Hi Eileen, Do ya have any good LFS up there in GR? I haven't scooped any out yet up there yet. Have ya gone to Preuss in lansing? Its a great store, web site too. Could ya post any good stores for us, I know GR well, went to GRJC many moons ago. Thanks Uli. Thanks for the link for the challange will check out after lunch. I am at work. I love my job, it fasinates me,,,,,not really
    Sorry Uli, no good stores around here. Only a place to buy my cbw's and i am not happy w/that either. Haven't gone to Preuss either. Never heard of it. Have to check it out some time. Love my job too.
    Eileen

They look really good Eileen, you are doing a wonderful job with them
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

Registered Member

Hello everyone:
    I'm jack, I'm so glad to join you.

Hi Jack. Glad you made it to Simply. Must be exciting reading all this stuff and the fun things we do here. Can't find a better discus site imo... Welcome and enjoy.
    Eileen

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Well you sure have turned into a fantastic discus keeper, woman!! They are beautiful, Eileen!! You must be very proud

Wow, thanks for the compliment Marie. That means alot coming from u. How r ur fish doing? Oh, by the way, i am very proud
    Eileen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12