AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny Fish

Default Kenny Fish

I just wanted to say that I ordered some fish from Kenny, they were so amazing I had to order a couple more. These fish come out alert and ready to eat. very social beautiful fish.

Kenny Thanks for your suggestions and all your help, It's been a pleasure working with you,

your friend Sandi
    Sandi

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Kenny Fish

You're very welcome! Thank You Sandi it's been a pleasure working with you also! Your satisfaction means the world to me. Be sure to keep me posted on how they grow my friend.

Thanks again Sandi,
    Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

i live in sd,ca escondido 92029.i was wondering if u had some discus for sale.do u have a website wut is it?how much is the shipping charge if i live in sd,ca escondido 92029? i can only afford a shipping cost of 20 dollars and discus fish for $10-20

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFISH70 View Post
    i live in sd,ca escondido 92029.i was wondering if u had some discus for sale.do u have a website wut is it?how much is the shipping charge if i live in sd,ca escondido 92029? i can only afford a shipping cost of 20 dollars and discus fish for $10-20
    i think you should pm kenny...
    i highly doubt you can get shipping for any kind of fish for $20
    will be back in the future... with wild heckels and red spotted greens...

watch this space!

kenny do u guys have a website or something where i can buy some discus or something.

Dragonfish,

Just go to the sponsor' listing here at simply and look for Kenny's Discus, click on that and then click on June's shipment. He has some blue diamonds listed there that are $18. Seeing as how Kenny is in CA as well maybe you can work something out for shipping, not sure if $20 will do it, but Kenny is a very reasonable man, and very easy to deal with. Good luck on you quest to find some fish, I like the enthusiasum that you show for Discus. Just make sure that you do all the reading that you can on how to take care of these beauties before rushing out to go get some. Kenny is a great guy to deal with, and he has some georgeous fish.

Evelyn