ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA - Nevada

Default Re: USA-Nevada

Fishcop, check your PM's.
    There are quite a few of us in the local area that keep discus.
    Sam

Registered Member

Sam getting older and Im so computer not friendly, I dont know what you mean by check pm? Lousy with computer but I,m great at raising qaulity and qaunity fish. Im fish rich, money poor. But my fish are doing to good right now. Everything is taking off at same time. Disc, angels,plecos, rams and even africans breeding out of controll. Ihave 90 tanks, and I have 250 more tanks drilled and ready to go with out a new fish room. So it have to wait until things better $. Thank YOu chet

Arrow Re: USA-Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by junechet3 View Post
    Sam getting older and Im so computer not friendly, I dont know what you mean by check pm? Lousy with computer but I,m great at raising qaulity and qaunity fish. Im fish rich, money poor. But my fish are doing to good right now. Everything is taking off at same time. Disc, angels,plecos, rams and even africans breeding out of controll. Ihave 90 tanks, and I have 250 more tanks drilled and ready to go with out a new fish room. So it have to wait until things better $. Thank YOu chet
    Hi all i'm Nathan and I live in Las Vegas. I am a amateur and have kept discus for about 3 years still looking to learn more from other more experienced discus lover/hobbyist!!
    Junechet do you still have a lot of good quality healthy discus to sell? PM (private message) me I would like to check out what you have. Thanks!!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor here. I am in Elko, Nevada. Ever heard of it???

Real Name
    Mark

Default Re: USA - Nevada

Hi my Nevadaian peoples! I live in Las Vegas. I used to raise discus about 25+ years ago. I'm gonna do it again. This time I have plenty of time to really care for the fish. I'm retired now. So I'm getting things all set up and will be buying special good quality discus soon. So I'll need your advise or help ocassionally. Looking forward to meeting or chatting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12