TFCEC member
    http://www.tropical-fish-club-of-erie-county.com/

Default Re: USA- New York

Quote Originally Posted by mench View Post
    Mench
    Rochester,NY
    585-288-5375.......Home
    585-770-4747.......Cell
    Most of the time I have some larger discus for sale....always around to talk fish,old cars or what ever.
    Hi Mench. I'm an hour southeast of you in Auburn. I am just getting setup but will be looking for animals in a month or so, if you have anything or think you'll have anything before the end of the year. Thanks! Oh, and sorry to post openly instead of a PM, but the forum says I need 5 posts under my belt before I can PM another member. 1 down.

Registered Members

keny hill i'll have too call you i'm in phila pa i have 4 tank's set-up for yr's over 10 never discus right now i bought a 75 gallon setup have running with just a few tetra's going too use it as a discus tank i have 75 gallon tank 3 filter's 1 cascade 700 1-fluval 306 1 hanging on the back as well as a EHEIM 4004320 prefilter on the fluval intake going too be buying my first half dozen eith from 1 of the breeder's in nj or else where i'm gioing def call you tomorrow btw i also just set-up a 29 gallon 4 quantinue lol

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronald sherman View Post
    keny hill i'll have too call you i'm in phila pa i have 4 tank's set-up for yr's over 10 never discus right now i bought a 75 gallon setup have running with just a few tetra's going too use it as a discus tank i have 75 gallon tank 3 filter's 1 cascade 700 1-fluval 306 1 hanging on the back as well as a EHEIM 4004320 prefilter on the fluval intake going too be buying my first half dozen eith from 1 of the breeder's in nj or else where i'm gioing def call you tomorrow btw i also just set-up a 29 gallon 4 quantinue lol
    Ronald, you might want to check out the NEDA meeting coming this September. It's right around your neck of the woods.

Registered Member the20tonknuckler's Avatar

Hi. In western new york. Buffalo. 2 and a half years in with discus. Had my 1st batch of fry about 2 weeks ago.
    Discus drive me crazy.

Mike

Registered Member

Hey, I just moved back home (after 10 years in the military) Currently live and play in WNY, Hamburg to be precise. If anyone has any clubs/meetings let me know, dying to get my hobby back on the road after putting it on hold for so long! -Chris

Registered Member

Hey Chris,
    Check with Josh Vito. He is involved with the Tropical Fish Club of Erie County and he is around Hamburg too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobineros View Post
    Hey, I just moved back home (after 10 years in the military) Currently live and play in WNY, Hamburg to be precise. If anyone has any clubs/meetings let me know, dying to get my hobby back on the road after putting it on hold for so long! -Chris
    ~Ashish
    http://ashtricusdiscus.blogspot.com/

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashtricks View Post
    Hey Chris,
    Check with Josh Vito. He is involved with the Tropical Fish Club of Erie County and he is around Hamburg too!
    cool, thanks much, i was trying to figure out how to PM him, but it eludes me on this website lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hobineros View Post
    cool, thanks much, i was trying to figure out how to PM him, but it eludes me on this website lol
    You may not be able to PM until you have a minimum number of posts. Usually you just need to click on the users name.

The Tropical Fish Club of Erie County meets the third tuesday of every month.
    There is more information on the club's website.

If you want more information, feel free to ask.
    -Josh
    TFCEC member
    http://www.tropical-fish-club-of-erie-county.com/

Registered Member

HI Josh, thanks for the link. I'll have to check it @ home, as my silly work computer firewalls it

I was trying to get to the auction in feb, but my wife decided to spring the baby that week .... great timing i told her, said i'm missing my fish auction for this! lol

Hello! I'm in Albany. I've kept fish for more than a decade, but fairly new to discus...excited to explore this website and possibly get to know some local discus keepers.

Registered Member

Default Looking for discus hobbyst, NYC?

Anyone knows a discus club or something to share tips in the NYC area?
    Thanks!

Registered Member

Default Re: Looking for discus hobbyst, NYC?

I am in the NYC area. I live in SoHo. I do not go to any local clubs but I believe there are some in Brooklyn, Long Island and New Jersey.

Registered Member

I'm milton from Bronx by. Been in the discus hobby for about two years. And still learning. I'm getting 5.5" albino pearl diamond discus from Kenny in about two weeks. Will post pics. If you from the area. Let me know.

Registered Member

Default SYRACUSE NY

Hello everyone!!! I'm from Syracuse NY been keeping fish for 15+ Years and recently got my first batch of discus!!! Looking toward to learning something new and meeting new people in the hobby..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast