ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USA - Ohio

Default USA - Ohio

Hi all,
    If you want to be found by other hobbyists in your area you can list yourself and contact info here....This section will be state by state for the USA. If you want to start a thread please check to see if its already started ... If you start a Location Thread.. please follow the standard of Country First, then state or province etc.

Thanks,

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

Default Re: USA-Ohio

Don Trinko in Arlington ohio 45814 ( just south of Findlay). Email is dontrinko@yahoo.com. 5 tanks with discus. ( 2 29s, 1 75 and 1 55) 20 discus total at the moment.

Jim Schmidt. live up in northwest Ohio, North Ridgeville 44039 just about 25 miles west of Cleveland. All I do is raise and breed Discus, have 4-29s, 1-50, 1-55, 3-75s, 1-92 corner tank and a 120 gal. Lets see at the momment fish wise I have 42 adults, 14 juvies and 75-100 babies just off the back of mom & dad. I do sell discus but don't ship yet, you can e-mail me at pearlsjim@yahoo.com. Best of luck to all Jim

Registered Member

rick colegrove hilliard ohio 43026 suburb of columbus I raise discus and angels still buying good stock and seting up a fish room . colegrove287@aol.com

thanks rick

Josh Brock
    Cincinnati, OH
    Brock.Joshua@gmail.com
    Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society
    Horticulture Awards Program Chair

I do things my way because they work for me sorry if you disagree.

Eric
    Dayton OH
    PM me
    Eric

Registered Member

kevin joseph= josh kevin is my sons name.
    fairborn oh-dayton oh
    pm me
    p.s at the moment i have 1 huge high body golden red mellon for sale.mike beals stock. pm if interested. i can send some pics by phone.pick up

Scott Grammer
    Cincinnati OH
    I currently have youngsters I am growing out. The pairs should be coming in the future followed by eggs and fry and then more youngsters. Current discus I have now are. Pigeons, Scarlets, Scribbled Turqs, Tangerines, blue diamonds, whites, yellows

Julia Dettore
    Delaware OH
    I've been doing Discus since the spring of 09, it's been great to be in this hobby with everyone. I have a 90gal Discus only tank and a 20gal breeding tank. I have 5 Discus currently, 2 Green turquoises, Altum Snakeskin, Leopard, and a Red dragon high body. Hoping to sell these larger Discus to get a group of small ones, If you're interested in any of these awesome fish PM me!
    High school, Zoo School, and Discus! Who said life was boring?

Mike Fogle. I live in Cambridge Ohio. About 70 minutes East of Columbus. I have been doing dicus for a while. It seems like it is a love/hate relationship. I will get a ton of discus, then life gets crazy. I end up sellling most of my stock, then I reload. Hoping to start breeding discus sometime soon.
    MikeF

Registered Member

Darsenion. Cleveland,OH. I have a 75 with 5 discus. Breeding unwillingly 4 of the 5. A San Merah/turq and ARSG/PE my white butterfly is pretty lonely. Willing be looking for a couple more. Maybe from Jim?

Real Name
    Bud Smith

Bud Smith Lima, Ohio . I have a 75 gallon with colbalt-red white-lepoard-red gold diamond-yellow white-blue scorpion/blue diamond cross-albino
    I am going to sell a 6inch pigeon blood-6 inch pigeon with blue and orange-6 inch blue turquoise-3.5 inch blue diamond and a 5 inch male
    albino bristlenose pleco - all for $100 PM if interested
    Bud

Registered Member

Hi all Im on the Indiana ohio border in Richmond Indiana. Its 25 west of Vandalia (Dayton Airport)
    I currently have a 56 gal with 6 discus / a 65 gal with 4 discus / 55 Breeder tank with 6 large discus - Pair soon I hope
    Im alway looking for a good deal on larger discus They dont have to be g

I have some large Carnation Snakeskinsup on AquaBid, also some Blue Cobalt;s that where crossed with a Gold Melon very nice all in the 5-6.5" range at a great price. Also some smaller Blue scriblets and Carnation Snakeskins about the 3-3.5" range also on AquaBid. I'm in the Lorain County area west of Cleveland, look at my auction's on AquaBid..................Jim in Ohio

Registered Member

Hello! I'm Brian, from Middletown, OH (between Cincinnati and Dayton). No discus yet (still researching), but I have a 40 gallon breeder mixed reef, and a 20 gallon high planted tank for my pair of German Blue Rams (almost sure they are both males, though ). I've been in the aquarium hobby for nearly 20 years, and have seen a lot, but there's always more to learn
    -Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast