ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Members by Location - Please Read

Exclamation Members by Location - Please Read

Hi all,
    If you want to be found by other hobbyists in your area you can list yourself and contact info here....This section will be state by state for the USA. If you want to start a thread please check to see if its already started ... If you start a Location Thread.. please follow the standard of Country First, then state or province etc.

Please keep this section non-commercial...Commercial posts will be removed.The exception here is listings by Forum Sponsors

This list is public so please keep that in mind when posting private information.

Thanks,

al
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 06-16-2008 at 12:30 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: Members By Location..Please read

This section has been updated to always display threads in Alphabetical Order. Please check to see if your location is listed before starting a new thread.

I highly recommend subscribing to any threads you're interested in so that you receive notifications when they have been updated. Unlike other areas of the forum, threads with new posts in this section will not be boosted to the top of the list, but will instead remain in alphabetical order. For this reason, the best way to know if your location's thread has been updated is to subscribe to that thread.