AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenny the pro

Default Kenny the pro

I decided to set up a discus tank a couple of months ago. I went to lfs and spent alot of time on the internet looking at fish and more importantly who to buy them from. After doing my research I chose Kenny. I knew he would deliver nice fish and I really liked what I was hearing about his professionalism. Honesty means alot, and I did not find one negative thing written about this guy. So, we exchange emails a couple of times and before you know it it is time to get my fish. I just received them yesterday and they are awesome! Its funny, you could know nothing about fish but when you see a high quality Discus compared to one thats not (lfs) its obvious. Kenny is a true professional, his customer service skills are second to none, and he supplies great fish. What more could you want?

Thanks,

Mark Shipman

Default Re: Kenny the pro

Kenny is a great guy too deal with... Always willing to answer your questions and treat you like a friend
    What strains did you get?
    nicole

I got 2 penang eruptions and 3 high body turks. Really cool looking fish. I have to carefully plan out what else i get because I only have room for 4 more fish!

Congrats on your new fish from Kenny!!!

There is no dought Kenny sets the bar high with his fish, professionalism, and customer service!
    Mark

Real Name
    Francis

Hi Mark,

You are 100% right.....Kenny even asked about the discus that I got in Dec 2007 thru April Ross....about their condition....that's great customer service plus good memory...what I have in each tank//lol

Cheers
    francis

Quote Originally Posted by bastalker View Post
    Congrats on your new fish from Kenny!!!

There is no dought Kenny sets the bar high with his fish, professionalism, and customer service!

I dropped by Kenny's place on Saturday, there sadly weren't many fish left to gawk at, but the ones there were BEAUTIFUL. His setup is awesome, and he's a very nice guy! I wish I could have stayed and chatted for a while, but I'll do that next time. Oh and the fish he picked for me is fat and happy! Thanks Kenny!

Here are some pics. of my new fish from Kenny. Not the best, but I spent the money on fish instead of a camera!
    Attached Images Attached Images

pretty what size is your tank they look so small in it?
    nicole

its a 90 gallon

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Mark, thank you so much for the kind feedback. I was the luck one having the opportunity to select those fish for you.(I love picking fish out for my friends) I'm so glad I meet your expectation. Thank you Mark I just saw your updated pictures they look very nice and comfortable in your new tank! Keep me posted buddy and enjoy!

Nicole, Mark(how ya doing bud), Francis(I always remember each fish I sent out to my friends lol), Doug(thank you so much for visiting me my friend, it was great meeting you, coffee will be on me next time for sure!!!),

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. It's been an absolute pleasure!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Oh Mark I forgot to add...you have one BEAUTIFUL planted tank! The effects are awesome! Thanks for sharing my friend!

Kenny
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Hi All,

I just thought I would update this thread as I have had these fish now for about 8 months. I wanted to post an updated photo of the same turk that is pictured when I started this thread. Its cool to look back at how he was when I first got him. He is now in a breeding tank with a female. They layed eggs once a week for three months until I moved them about two months ago and now nothing. Hopefully, they will start up again. Anyways, after having these fish from Kenny now for 8 months I couldn't be happier. They are all very healthy, pretty, and getting good size. I have a few different strains from Kenny, but just this photo for now.

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by above design View Post
    Hi All,

I just thought I would update this thread as I have had these fish now for about 8 months. I wanted to post an updated photo of the same turk that is pictured when I started this thread. Its cool to look back at how he was when I first got him. He is now in a breeding tank with a female. They layed eggs once a week for three months until I moved them about two months ago and now nothing. Hopefully, they will start up again. Anyways, after having these fish from Kenny now for 8 months I couldn't be happier. They are all very healthy, pretty, and getting good size. I have a few different strains from Kenny, but just this photo for now.

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark
    Looking good Mark.

Take care,
    Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Real Name
    Ricardo

wow, looking really good Mark. keep up the great work

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by above design View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks again Kenny!

- Mark
    Hello Mark,

It's been a while my friend! Thank you for the updated photo of the Hi-body Turk, he looks real good and has definitely put on some size! Great job Mark and thank you for your kindness in posting the update. Best of luck in breeding him with his girl-friend!

Thanks,
    Kenny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast