ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend...Photos up.

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Default Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend...Photos

Thanks everybody.

Mark, believe me that was only the outside.

Most important was that Joanne, the old man (as far as we could see) and I (at that moment) were okay

For me it was also important that I had friends with me who came from far to have a good day.

How hard I tried to get them on the road to go to the meeting, Joanne and I would come later, they didn't want to hear anything about it, they stayed with us till we were ready to go, that meant a lot to Joanne & me.

All together we were 10-15 minutes late for the meeting, I called Pat and he slowed everything down there, so all together we didn't miss Dick's talk.

As good as I felt yesterday evening, this morning was terrible again. I'm lucky to have my friend Dan who's taking care of the Discus (and the cats) at the moment.

For the Vet, we don't know anything yet, it's not only the outside, it was pushed on that +/- 6" inch high curve with a speed of 40-45 miles an hour, although I loved that thing, those things are replaceable.

Only thing I want at the moment is as fast as possible get back to work, I've (as I showed the Simply People) some filter systems to change

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Post Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend...Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Hans View Post
    Most important was that Joanne, the old man (as far as we could see) and I (at that moment) were okay

For me it was also important that I had friends with me who came from far to have a good day.

How hard I tried to get them on the road to go to the meeting, Joanne and I would come later, they didn't want to hear anything about it, they stayed with us till we were ready to go, that meant a lot to Joanne & me.

All together we were 10-15 minutes late for the meeting, I called Pat and he slowed everything down there, so all together we didn't miss Dick's talk.

As good as I felt yesterday evening, this morning was terrible again. I'm lucky to have my friend Dan who's taking care of the Discus (and the cats) at the moment.

Only thing I want at the moment is as fast as possible get back to work, I've (as I showed the Simply People) some filter systems to change

Hans
    Han's,
    We had to stay on scene till everything got resolved-Joanne & you were doing alright, but the old gent. needed a keeper(enough said)!
    We certainally were not going to just assume your transportation to meeting was going smooth-until we were all moving forward.
    We all appreciate your efforts to ensure we had a great time in Balt. -I doubt anyone would have wanted to spend day with me if I had my Vette knocked out of intersection early in day
    Dan is a great kid(and we all know good help is hard to find)-hang on to him!
    Filter upgrade will get done & current one works fine-Take it easy for a little while!
    Hoping your recovery is speedy & complete,
    Rob
    If you get confused... Listen to the music play-
    Jerry Garcia

Registered Member

Default Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend...Photos

Hope your feeling better soon Hans,it was a pleasure meeting you as well as everyone else involved with the get together.Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make that day such a good time.With respect Tom

Hans,
    Sad as I am about your vet... When we saw the car turning into you and Joanne... I thought things were going to be far worse.. I'm just glad everyone is okay... Hopefully the neck and back pain will go away soon...if not...be sure to get medical care for it and document everything....You took a pretty hard knock.

Take care, al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

I didn't realize it was that big of a hit. Fiberglass just seems to disintegrate pretty easy. I am glad both you an Joanne are ok! Take care of those aches an pains there bud! You aint gettin any younger!
    Mark

Real Name
    Discus Hans

The Vette is totaled

We hoped we could save it but there is no sense in rebuilding it again after a total, off course you never get what you paid and invest in it, I feel $crewed.

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Thats a Royal Bummer Hans!

But more importantly...How are you feeling?

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Sorry to hear about the loss of the Vette!

Hope you & Joanne are not in pain from the accident.

Rob
    If you get confused... Listen to the music play-
    Jerry Garcia

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567