ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend...Photos up.

Default Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend....

Hi Pat!

Welcome to SimplyDiscus! Thanks for inviting us all down for the talk and hospitality...I'm looking foreward to attending and meeting everyone there..

Thanks again!
    -al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Patrick

Default Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend....

Okay, looks like so far
    RichT
    Subcooler
    Brewmaster15

We need 10-100 more people. Come on now. lol

Just kidding. the more the merrier.
    You never know how many club members will show up. In the last year I have had a low of 24 people and a high of 70 show for a meeting. I want to break that record so you guys come on down. lol
    Pat Kelly

Real Name
    Discus Hans

BUMP

I talked with a few who didn't even SEE the post lol

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

i stickied it for you hans so everyone will find it. come on guys..chance of a lifetime. more discus than you'll ever see in one spot..filtration systems etc..you can learn all hans' secrets. : )
    and..you get to listen to and meet dick au. and..the famous brewmaster!!
    so..get down there and report back with pics and details for all of us who couldnt go.

Registered Member patrick richard's Avatar

Smile Re: Discus Meeting in Maryland-Discus Hans and Dick Au double header weekend....

Pat and Hans

Thank you so much for inviting us to join you at your meeting and hatchery. This is so nice of you guys to spend some time with us and spread your wealth of knowledge. I will be coming in September.

Thanks,
    Patrick Richard

Real Name
    Discus Hans

No problem Patrick,

I think the hobby needs more of this kinds of meetings.

Not only for the Discus but also to meet the face behind the key board,

Hans
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Okay, I will try to make arrangements to attend. My house closing is that weekend so I will have to see what's going on and if I can get a babysitter for the boys. House will be there after the weekend I figure, LOL.

Evelyn

Real Name
    Francis

Hi Evelyn,

Get the books from Dick Au and ask him to sign it....I got both of his books

Cheers
    Francis

Quote Originally Posted by 2075turner View Post
    Okay, I will try to make arrangements to attend. My house closing is that weekend so I will have to see what's going on and if I can get a babysitter for the boys. House will be there after the weekend I figure, LOL.

Evelyn

Real Name
    Patrick

Okay, looks like this is going to be a great time.
    Last edited by Finman57; 08-24-2008 at 04:07 PM.
    Pat Kelly

Ok....The timing on this whole trip sucks!! I gotta move that weekend! As I am typing my wife is sayin why dont ya go down on the 13th and come back on the 15th....There is a problem with a 24' Uhaul I booked to empty out the house on the 13th.

Anyways, I hope to see everyone at the next meeting!

Have fun you guys!!
    Mark

Thanks Al; Hans and Patrick Kelly for arranging this gr8 meeting surely encouraging the hobby. I have PM'ed several people to arrange the logistics as I would like to come and so is my family.
    As it turns out I will be missing the noon talk from Mr. David Au and the activities very generously hosted by Capital Cichlid @ Maryland. I know I will miss meeting a gr8 group of people but hope we can together probably if we manage to host something in CT and have you guys come over.
    But.. I will be able to join our group @ Hans - can't wait.. Go Yippee !!! There is no question this visit will take the hobby to the next level.
    As per the itenerary stated here; the plan is for the group to return to Hans facility by 4 pm right? So shall I..
    I have the address from Hans and have Al Sabetta's and Patrick Richards' cell number. Just in case.
    Hans - incase you folks get delayed in Maryland; would there be anybody @ the facility otherwise my kids and I will be playing cricket in your parking lot
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Ashay,

the meeting/talk at the CCA will be till 4-4:30pm. the drive back from there to the fish house is aprox. 1 hour so it will be around 5pm that we will be at the fish house.
    Joanne is coming to the talk too, so there will be nobody at the fish house before that time.

Do you've the address from the fish house, because that's were we will meet after the talk, not at my house,

Hans

Thanks Hans. If anything otherwise, I will plan on being @ ur facility by 5 pm'ish. Yes I do have your address so will see you soon.

Cheers
    Ashay
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Real Name
    Patrick

We usually finish between 430 and 5. It will depend on the length of the talk and the amoumt of fish in the auction. I will try to make sure it runs at a decent speed.
    Pat Kelly

Hans,

Looks like I'm gonna drive after all. I'll be driving from Long Island, could you please PM me with your address and I'll mapquest it. I'm going to take a mini-vac. and return on Sunday. Where's everybody staying ?

Thanks A Lot,
    RichT

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast