AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great picture

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Great picture

What a beautiful picture Hans, I would like to order the 5 wigglers staying near the bottom cluster lol...

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Default Re: Great picture

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post on SimplyDiscus.

I am glad you like the picture of Hans' breeders. Of course a big thank you goes to Hans for letting us visit and take picuters. 11 out of my 12 discus have all come from Hans.

Hans you're right, it is a Nikon D50 with a Tamon AF 28-300mm 1:3.5-6.3 Macro lens.

It sure was fun to visit your place and take pics and buy discus too.

James B

--------------------------
    Do not eat natural food....I used to eat a lot of natural food, until I learned most people die of natural causes.

Great close up of both parent and wigglers. I really like the fact that the water is so clean that even the unhatched eggs are not fungused. What PH do you keep your system at Hans?? Thx Ed

Real Name
    Discus Hans

That breeders rack was at the moment between PH7.2 and Ph7.4 just tap water,

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Registered Member

I was also at the meeting, and then to the hatchery. I was very impressed with the waterchanging system... simple, yet effective! And since Han's water isn't too much different than mine, I was intrigued by the fact that his water changes are pretty much dictated by the pH lowering... which is exactly what I have to work around myself!

Hans graciously showed me around and explained the system to me in detail... so there's hope for me to get automated someday!!

Again, I'll add my thanks to Hans for his hospitality, and Dick Au for the sharing of his views/knowledge on Discus. I adored the last group of wilds I got in, and hope to bring more in again in the future!

Smile Re: Great picture

Hi Hans,
    Thats one real nice pic you have put on here, first post for me in a long time here on simply .....great to be back on the forum, and may I say some superb discus you have
    just love those "Stendkers" and have just bought some new Stendker Diamond Blues,
    small guys this time round, looking on getting some good size on them , lucky to have great
    quality water here in Ayrshire Scotland, hopefully post a few pics of some "Big" Blue Diamonds in the future......Regards Ben.
    "Some Days Are Diamonds Some Days Are Stones"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12