ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Please..

Exclamation Help Please..

Hi all,
    Well I have decided to finally finish my website...Ctdiscus.com Its something I have tried to do for years but always wind up getting side tracked with things...often Simplydiscus.com things!

So here I am working on my website which will be largely informational and pics, but will also have some retail built into it....I'll list what ever fish I have for sale, beefheart, and merchandise...nothing major...but its where I could use some help.

I'd like to build a testimonial page into this site so if you've been a customer of mine and would like to describe the experience..I'd really appreciate it.... I'll post your name and location on my website along with your quote.

You can post your testimonial here or send it to me by Pm if you are more comfortable with that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Mike

Default Re: Help Please..

Thats funny, I was just looking at that webpage last night. I was wondering when coming soon would be.

Lol Mike..... I know... I've been saying this for years... If I had a dollar for everyone thats emailed me or Pm'd me asking about the websites status over the years.. I'd be in pretty sweet shape financially!

but if all goes well...It'll be up in a few days at least in some form!

-al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Lightbulb Re: Help Please..

Well, Al if you go back to importing wild discus maybe you'd be getting a dollar or two with every e-mail, lol
    Ok, I know how much work, risk an so little return this means so its only wishful thinking (SIGH)
    When science and magic collide, the story begins.

Registered Member

Smile Re: Help Please..

Al do you want the bad quotes also? Only kidding Ed

Registered Member

All I can say is HOORAY! I've been drooling over that site for a long time now. If the content is anything like the front page it will be fantastic. Actually, if this site is any indication of what to expect with that site, it will be fantastic.

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by kirkp View Post
    All I can say is HOORAY! I've been drooling over that site for a long time now. If the content is anything like the front page it will be fantastic. Actually, if this site is any indication of what to expect with that site, it will be fantastic.

Kirk
    oh Boy!! Can you set the bar any higher?

I'd hate to disappoint when it goes public so I'll break it to you gently...My hopes for Ctdiscus.com is to make it functional and finally get it on line...anything beyond that would be great but realistically speaking...unlikely!

thanks though!

-al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Registered Member

I too have been waiting for this site to happen. It caught my attention.

Here is my 2 cents

"I have placed orders with Al several times including orders for beefheart, angelfish, domestic discus, wild discus, plecos and rams. I have been exceptionally pleased every time! The fish were always very healthy, packed well, and shipped on time. The beefheart is a great value considering the content and the way it is ground. The particle size is just the right size for the fish to eat, but not too small to cloud the water. Al has a couple different versions of beefheart. My favorite has become the “breeding type” which includes additives such as shrimp, scallops, krill, and plankton.
    Al is a first class person to do business with and a great friend. I truly cannot say enough good things about Al."

Ardan

Al, You may use this as you wish.

Thanks Ardan!!

-al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Ok then...I will post my .02 as well...

"All of the fish I currently own have come from Al. They have always been top notch stock. I have raised numerous fish I aquired from Al and all have reached thier full potential and some have eventually become breeding stock. He gladly answered any questions that arose from the time I recieved them till the time some of them ultimately found a new home. He is the most dedicated person I have met in regards to raising Discus and the well being of his fish. Recently I had moved to a new house and had room for more tanks. Al took it upon himself to give me 2 breeding pair and 8 Blue Diamond juvies as a house warming gift! Thats how dedicated to the expansion of this great hobby Al is! I will without a dought purchase more fish from Al in the future as I aquire more tanks!
    The beefheart he makes I can only explain as "exceptional" since I know he uses only the finest ingredients. I have watched him make it! Usually if you buy fish from Al, there are always fringe benifits that go along with it such as a lb of his beefheart at no extra charge and the reassurance that no matter what problems may arrise with your fish, Al will be there to help straighten it out."

tc my friend!
    Mark

Thanks Mark,
    Its a Great feeling when you know that you've got a satisfied customer and a friend at the same time!

-al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I've tried several beefheart mixes from other vendors and when I found out Al sells it I ordered 10lbs. This is the first beefheart mix my fish attack, and finish completely. The video of Al's fish eating like piranas is exactly how my fish react to it. Plus since we know its Al, with his long and consistent history, you know he'll take good care of whatever he ships you. Miy beefheart mix was actually frozen solid like is should be, rather then a mushy defrosted mess like others send. I wish Al had some nice neon turqs for sale, I'd buy some in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by MSD; 11-24-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    Mark

Thanks Mark!!

-al

ps...working on those turqs....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Al, You have to quit posting pics that that !! You know it drivesme CRAZY !! I'll be going out of my mind if you post discus for sale on your websight !!

I have been very fortunate to have Al and Kenny as mentors. As I have told Al, I have been fortunate that he has "shared" some discus with me that I could have only dreamed about owning. I have some discus, huge and colorful, great health that I have been wishing to have for years and now am fortunate to own thanks to Al. His hatchery is immaculate and he maintains the best discus, shape wise and health wise you could hope for. He also is SO knowledgable of wild discus, the varieties and the breeding behind the varieties to maintain them. His breeding and development of those fine albino and regular colored alenquers is only a smiggin of his great projects.

Thanks Al and keep them all going..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast